X!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tama had an "X" before?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• A ton of TImes

• Not Yet

• Its happening right now!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means it is out of battery. It can be replaced with another battery, but you will completely lose your tama.

when I first got mine I got a girl and I wanted a boy, I didn't ahve a pen to reset so I tried sticking the paper thingy back in like you can on other types of digital pets but it gave me a big x and I had to reset it with a pen to get rid of it.

UGH!

Have you any common sense?Doesen't the "battery" in front of the X appaul you any???

Well,thats a B-A-T-T-E-R-Y.I-T is what you put in the tamagotchi to make it W-O-R-K.And when you see the X that means you need a new battery,dunce.Doesen't anyone read the directions anymore???It TELLS you right THERE!And all you need to do is go to a local radioshack and have the clerk put in a new one.And you press B after u see a egg in the middle.Then you get your tama and everything back.But today,i did that with my tama and it went back to the X a few minutes later.Go back to the clerk an have him/her put the battery in AGAIN.Eventually,it'll be put in right,and you'll have your tama back.

Now I don't wanna see anyone with this problem again.READ THE DIRECTIONS!THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back