Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi got the paint, and then grabbed a plain white dress,she added rainbow paint to the dress. "PRETTY!" she thought and wore the dress on. Then she put rainbow paint to the gem of her tiara.

Kuchipatchi dumps the container of paint on him. "WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" he yells, getting paint in the batter. o_O oops.

Lovelitchi was suprised, at Usawatchi flying off to the Moon "What just....happened?? Woah, shes like Neil Armstrong!"

"I'M GOING TO VISIT THE MOON ON KUCHIPATCHI.IS.BLUE'S AVVIE!!!" kuchipatchi shouts. He travels to the moon. O.O "eh? It's so small!!!!" then he notices the cow. "O.O AAGH!!! A COW!!!"

Uwasatchi dresses up as a cow and tries to communicate with the cows on the moon. "MOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M A CUTE LITTLE MOO COW! COME ON! LET'S DRINK MILK AND EAT BREAD LIKE DETECTIVE ANPAN!" Whoops, that last part wasn't meant to be there.

"it's fun to be on da moon!" says Uwasatchi. But then she remembers what happens when Commander Keen is on the moon, not that you'd know anything about that.

"THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE!"

Uwasatchi starts eating rocks from the moon, finding all sorts of flavors of cheese.

kuchipatchi completely ignores everybody and keeps on talking to the cow.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm going back home, this is boring. I wanna see my gingerbread house. -_- " said Orandatchi. "Also, on the way, I'm gonna collect some cosmic glitter dust to make into a magical paint thingy-mabob. Hmm, someday, I wish to open a magical paint shop. =D"

"Magical paint is boring," says Uwasatchi, "but cows and cheese and the moon are totally AWSM!"

Uwasatchi puts on a concert about how AWSM the moon is, and makes a band called Uwasa and the Cheesy Cows.

"EVERYTHING EXISTS EVEN UNICORNS" kuchipatchi sings while talking to the cow. The cow looks at him like this: O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back