Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"orandatchi!! Thank you-tchi!!" kuchipatchi yells to the house across from him, then eats the pie.

"Ok, i admit that they're bad" Sighed Lovelitchi "But why not see this merry go round model i completed with the help of Usawatchi? I'm selling it for 1000 Gotchi Points ONLY!"

(note: when you're RP'ing, think of it as writing a story, with quotation marks and such. Like you're narrating a story, but you're pretending to be the character.)

Kuchipatchi goes on a search for the magical blue paint that will turn him into *gasp* A BLUE KUCHIPATCHI!!

Uwasatchi doesn't want Lovelitchi to sell the merry-go-round she helped to make.

"HEY! I helped you make that and now you're just SELLING IT???" :angry:

(YAY BACK TO YOUR OLD ACCOUNT AND THE GOOD OL' DAYS!!! :D )

"Ehh, good point, sorry im not selling this item!" Lovelitchi replied and gives it to Usawatchi "Here, have it for free ;) "

kuchipatchi gives up on his search and joins the group. "whatcha doing? ooh!" he says, looking at the merry go round. "I know! i'll make a cake that looks like this!" kuchipatchi says.

"Hmm... Let's see if I can make some magical color paint... Ooh, some food coloring, some glitter, let's put in more of this glitter into my mix of paint, some blue paint, blue diamonds, white paint, and that should do it." "Now to see if Kuchipatchi wants to turn himself blue..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I WANNA BE RAAAAAAAINNNNBOOOOWWWW!" SCREAMED LOVELITCHI "IF THAT EVEN IS A COLOUR!"

"ANDD I WANT GLITTER TOOOOO!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Uwasatchi HATES pink. "I WANNA BE BEIGE WITH A GREEN HAT AND YELLOW FLOWERS ON MY HEAD AND AN ORANGE DRESS! Oh... I'm already that color... BUT I WANNA BE GLITTERY!"

Orandatchi yelled back to the people that wanted the glitter in their paint, "Glitter's part of the formula.". Then, Orandatchi started to buy a couple shape bottles, quickly made another batch of blue magical paint for Melodytchi, gave the first one to Kuchipatchi, then the second one to Melodytchi, then made some pink magical paint, poured some on herself, made ANOTHER batch of pink magical paint, gave it to Pyonkotchi, then some rainbow magical paint, then gave it to Lovelitchi. Then was really exhausted, and just had to make the clear glitter magical paint for Uwasatchi. "I'm pretty glad that's over... For now at least..." said Orandatchi.

"Ooooh, thank you so much!" shouted lovelitchi "It's so pretty!". She tested some and thought it was magical!

"THANKYOU!" Screamed Pyonkotchi to Orandatchi

(Pyonkotchi purs the magical pink paint on herself then bursts with light)

"Oh my! I love it! I'm so... PINK!"

(Pyonkotchi hugged Orandatchi soo much that she couldn't breathe, then she let go with a :) "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back