you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you check the letter box every day until your new Tama arrives even when you know it won't arrive for a few weeks.
Oh YES that is SO me!!! Always the same and lame excuse: But what if it actually HAD arrived??

I also kiss them and bring them everywhere I go :3

When you dream of a future Tamagotchi in a Toys R Us store and the moment you turn your back to reconsider the purchase, it's gone...? *coughtamagotchifriendscough*

Seriously, I had that dream last night. Am I having premonitions? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
You want a certain character and you purposely neglect them and they get neglected too much and they turn into a HORIBLE character or they die

You think every day about how to get another vpet despite you got one the same day. xD

When you get more upset about your Tamagotchi dying than when your real pets die.

Me when Ponytchi on my Version 4 dies: "Oh nuuu what have I done?! I'm so sorry...my life is ruined! D;"

Me when my real pet bird dies: "Meh." **buys a new one**

You think of them as your companion cubes. xD

**yaaaay, Portal joke xd**

Reactions: Box
when you put in all the codes for the souvenirs

...a looong time after TamaTown went down

you play with your Tama, and 5 minutes before you leave for school, you change your clothes, print your work and put your shoes on

You like your Tamas more than you like your cats.

When you haven't even got the Tamagotchi P's you requested for Christmas yet, but you already want another one and more deco pierces.

(I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, but I'm not going to get another P's until I've proven my dedication to myself by keeping my first one up and running for a set amount of time, possibly until my birthday which is in May :p )

You like your Tamas more than you like your cats.
Uuuh... no. :rolleyes:

I love my cat very, very much and would cry for weeks if he died... in comparision, I'd definitely get over a dead Tama.

You keep it protected all the time, and you spend more time looking after the Tamagotchi shell than the actual Tamagotchi character
Haha YES!! <3 Scratches are SO annoying!!

You get upset when they go to sleep and are tempted to change the time just to play with them some more. :p
Yesyesyes... so tempting, and even more when you have it just by your night table... Gawd :D

When you haven't even got the Tamagotchi P's you requested for Christmas yet, but you already want another one and more deco pierces.

(I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, but I'm not going to get another P's until I've proven my dedication to myself by keeping my first one up and running for a set amount of time, possibly until my birthday which is in May :p )
Hehe yes I keep browsing... My excuse? ''I'm sure I'll lovelovelove the P's, so I'd better start equiping now!'' :p :D

Hehe yes I keep browsing... My excuse? ''I'm sure I'll lovelovelove the P's, so I'd better start equiping now!'' :p :D
Exactly, those deco pierces aren't unlimited in supply, and they'll probably become hard to find further down the road. ;)

When you make a pencil bag with a hidden pocked just so you can bring your tamas to school and not have anyone find them

When you need to be running at least two so that they don't get lonely....and having this lead to raising 6+ at the same time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back