YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND @ K MART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V2's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 25 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to find 2 Gen1 and a ton of Gen2 at KB Toys back in 2001 @ $2.99 each!! So, I guess anything can happen :huh:
NO SUCH THING AS GEN2 ITS V2

[SIZE=14pt]V1's are actually still in fashion! I saw 10 WHOLE shelfs stocked full of 'em one day while I was shopping![/SIZE]

You won't believe what I saw at K Mart yesterday...

...a Version 1 Tamagotchi! I dunno why. Weren't they sold out a few months ago?
Well I still see alot of version 1 tamas in the shops but there are more version 2's and version 3's.....

*tama star* :wub:

i never find v1 :angry: once in a while i will find a v2 but very rarely!!! ovcourse i cant find the v3 i got mine online. i got it on valentines day of 06!!!blue w/waves. i want to buy another v1 but i cant find them. :p

:lol: A generation 1 is when your tamagotchi goes through all the stages then gets married and has a baby and then goes away at night(ex. baby-petitichi, toddler-maratchi, teen-oniontchi, adult-hanatchi, baby gen.2- petitichi,etc.). Then after all this happens you get a gen.2,3,4,5,6,etc according to how you take care of it! B) If you need more info or just a friend PM me! :p :D :( :p :furawatchi:
Hanatchiballoon.gif

that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!!! wen i was gettig my v1 there was a HOLE CAT FILLED WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!!!! wen i was gettig my v1 there was a HOLE CAT FILLED WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

that sooooo true!!!! phi2l whan i was getting my v1 i wound a HOLE CART WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back