Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It scares me that people so young are wearing or worrying about wearing bras. It's understandable to be contemplating it in year six, but before then... Unless you REALLY need one, why the fuss? That's what singlets or crop tops are for. Don't stress over it.

I wear a bra because I need one, and we have to change in gym so, yeah XD Anyway What I think is worse than girls trying to strut ans show off nothing, but girls who stuff their bras, Desperate much? I find that whole thing degrading, you get them when you get them.
yeah, it's just disgusting when girls do that. xP And you can totally tell so it doesn't work at all. I'm fourteen, and yeah I wear a bra because I need to.

I started wearing crop tops when I was 10, and got my first proper cup bra at 13.

In Australian sizes I'm a 10A... Which would be 28A in American sizes I think.

I'm tall and have a skinny build, So I don't think I'm ever going to be much bigger.

I wear a real bra because I need one. xD [36B.] I'm turning thirteen this October, so. xP

I've actually worn one since I was... Nine or ten. But those were training bras. I hatehatehate not wearing one, now. It's so... Weird-feeling. Disgusting. :| I first started wearing a proper cup shortly before I turned eleven, I believe.

I hate when little girls wear them when they really don't need them.

Or when they think they look 'hot' in one.

I actually got used to bras really easily. Never bothered me, never had a problem putting them on/taking them off. So I guess I was good to go. xD

~Mew

I wear one, I need one, and plus if I don't I feel all... open. 0_o I'm a 34A.

Like pretty much everybody who's already posted, I think girls should wear a bra when they need one. And not only wearing one too early, NOT wearing one too late. I've seen many girls who have their you-know-whats outlined and visible. :D

~SkyCrystal

I started wearing training in 5th grade and then a proper one in 7th grade. Now i've sprouted 36B boobs... and they probably make up most of my bodyweight... my friend has gargantuous DD boobs and we went to Victoria's Secret and tried on those bras that make you look a size bigger.. and... needless to say... she was exploding out of her shirt...

Yeah, I wear one too, but I am on stage 3 of chest growth, and I'm 11, but i also keep getting elbowed in the chest and believe you me, THAT HURTS!

Wow. Things have changed so much since I was in little school haha. No one wore bra's till the start of seventh grade.

Wow. Things have changed so much since I was in little school haha. No one wore bra's till the start of seventh grade.
That's when I got one TOO!!! i need to wear a bra know because, well, i have boobs and i feel so exposed without it on. One time i forgot about it, i had my bathing suit on and my shirt was really low, it was SOO awkward.

Yes, I wear a bra. I've been wearing one since 3rd grade. I know, that's pretty young, I'm in 7th and I'm almost in a D cup. I get made fun of by the boys because of it. But anyways, I wear padded, because that's all that fit me right. Plus the bad thing is, the only ones that fit me right is Victoria's Secret bras. They're way to expensive, I know, but it's the truth.

Yeaah i wear one. I think since fourth grade,

Push up all the way :D

I own like five xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear one...but I really do need it. I didn't really develop until I was 20. So I never really wore a bra until I needed one. I don't know why little girls would wear them if they don't need them because they suck. If you don't need one yet I wouldn't wear one because once you have to wear it you won't want to. Don't be in a rush to grow up it's not that special being an adult, it kinda sucks. Just have fun in life, enjoy being who you are because you're perfect! I know you said teen girls but when advice can be given...you give it. :)

P.S. I think you're cool for not wearing one even though everyone else is.

I wear a bra because I need one. I'm a 32A. Not very big but big enough to feel extremely uncomfortable if you don't have one on. When I was in fourth grade a lot of girls stuffed their bras...It was kinda gross. o_O I don't see what is such a hurry to wear a bra, if you need one you wear one, if you don't then just wait! It'll be there sooner or later.

It's bad to sleep with your bra on?? o_O Really?? Uh-Oh. I *always* do.

I wear a bra because I need one. I'm a 32A. Not very big but big enough to feel extremely uncomfortable if you don't have one on. When I was in fourth grade a lot of girls stuffed their bras...It was kinda gross. o_O I don't see what is such a hurry to wear a bra, if you need one you wear one, if you don't then just wait! It'll be there sooner or later.
It's bad to sleep with your bra on?? o_O Really?? Uh-Oh. I *always* do.
Wearing a bra to sleep can constrict the movement of certain things in that area. And if you want more specifics, it can prevent the draining of the lymphatic system.

It's not going to do any super bad harm, but it's not the best thing, definitely healthier to sleep without one.

These girl at my school asked me if I wore one. And, they toldme that if I didn't, my boobs would sag. Is this true? O:

These girl at my school asked me if I wore one. And, they toldme that if I didn't, my boobs would sag. Is this true? O:
It's actually the opposite.

Your breasts already have muscles inside them made for support, so if you use a bra, these muscles never have time to work so they "sag" over time.

A bra is made for extra support and to give more shape, so if you're not wearing one it may look like they're sagging.

That's something you don't have to worry about for years though, aha.

Well, I'm 15, and I am a 34A, in the girls section at walmart. I pretty much have absolutely nothing there. I am absolutely, positively, FINE with that! The fact that I don't have anything makes my life less struggly because my friends are always complaining how their boobs hurt when they jump or run, and I don't have to feel that! :)

Honestly, having smaller boobs is a blessing in the long run>

If they get toooo big, they strain on your back, which isnt' good. Sometimes results in reductions.

But anywho, who cares bout' bra size? Boys are just boys....<-- Mostly stupid and overflirty, but whatever :p

Hey guys, please remember topics over 3 months old from last reply are a no-no to bump. Make a new one. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back