Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I wear a training-sports one.

And I think it's stupid, that little kids wear them for attention.Really.I'm 10 but, seriously, I need one ._.

I'm a 32A. And is there any difference between USA sizes and Australian sizes? Hah.

Everyone I know (Females 10 yrs +) wears atleast a crop top.

I only have two bras which are my size. I need moooore!

I'm a...uh[SIZE=7pt]...32C[/SIZE]

Sure, doesn't seem that big but think about the fact that I'm only thirteen (going on fourteen). Also, most of the bras I have in that size are too small...

Last edited by a moderator:
I WILL NOT wear an underwire bra under no circumstances!! I bought one just to see what it was like. It was torture!! I'm only a 34A, and this is at 53 years old, so most times I don't wear one except at work, and only a one piece sport bra with no snaps or hooks. Personally, I think they're evil, and the person who invented them had to be a MAN!!!

I started wearing a bra in the fifth grade, but it wasn't to pretend I had started sprouting boobs, because I really had. It was one of those little bras that was hardly even a bra. Now I wear a size 34-A.

It's really quite awkward when youre changing for PE, and you dont have a bra on.

xD

Well, I wear one, like most people my age.

I've lost a load of weight (It's scary and probably bad but it's just happening, I'm not even trying) and in turn, my boobs got a little smaller. Now it's between and 10A and 10B, depends on the bra. But I tried on a bra sized 10C the other day and it was too small. I was a 10D in that brand. It really surprised me. But, the 10A in that brand was like, flat, more like an AA.

Yeaah. I find underwire ones comfier than wireless. Most people don't.

I wear crop tops and training bras. Although I think it might be time to go bra shopping, as they are getting quite tight. When I did my dancing concert, Mum bought me a stretchy, flesh coloured clear strapped bra. A girl at my school, she also goes to my dance school, has no boobs whatsoever, and yet when the concert time came around, her mum bought her a proper, wired and padded bra. Her boobs are smaller than mine and a stretchy fabric bra fits me! She drives me nuts, cause she's so competitive and she's always correcting me. I don't like her!!!!!!

I'm 10, started periods at 8, wore a training bra at six, wore push up at 9 and 3/4, wore 32b padded at 10 - but I will unwired real ones...

I started wearing bra's in year 7, although when I did I went straight to a B-cup, before that I just wore these crop-top things.

So did pretty much everyone else though, I guess that was a while ago so times are changing.

Heck yeah. I hate the feeling of not wearing a bra. All my friends think it's weird that I sleep in my bra but I just can't stand not to... I wore a training bra in.... 5th grade? And little cami-things in 4th? But by the middle of 6th grade I had to get a legit bra... Mine are all borrinngg.... haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back