Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:\ I'm a 12AA.

I'm quite small, though when I take photos, the angle usually makes me look bigger -___-

Even my small bra is still too big ):

I fail at puberty.

^12AA is Australian size.

I'm 32A (American) / 10A (Australian)

I wear bras with no cups but underwire. They're nice. xD

well actually there has been a study that has proven when women/teens wear attractive bras and underpants,they feel better about themselves compared to wearing ugly bras or no bra at all

so in a way it does make you more attractive because it makes you feel better about yourself

When I was younger I wore a training one but then moved up to regular 32 C

Okay this is weird......but I think that because of wearing this tight crop-top bra that I have, my boobs became smaller and that fat was pushed back into my stomach o_o

I wear a 34C. Ohoho.

I measured myself twice while I was up in Minnesota (visiting Rachelgotchi, wut! :D ) and I'm supposed to be like, a 32D. o__o; I need to get myself professionally measured because there is no way that's possible. XD

i started wearing a bra at the end of Middle-Freshman year. It was mainly cuz i looked rlly awkward w.o one. my boobs were growing in and looked unshapely. But I wore it on and off. By 6th grade, I was just too big to be going around w/o one. And then one day i realized it hurts RLLY BAD to try and run or jump w/o one on. that was the end of that. :D

oh and btw, im a 36B... or a 34C... idk its very confusing, but for the most part, 36B

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear both. Training and regular. I mostly wear training, but if I wear a skinny shirt, you can see my... well you get the point. I have 2 regular, but I don't know what size. It's not big. I don't really need them, but my mom said I could try them.

I've worn a bra since i was like 9. but my kinda-friend just got one.

I was like, what size do you have?

and she was all, 34A.

nuhuh. she had tiny nipple marks. lulz. thats all.

and she has like 10 bras of two different sizes. and she keeps getting newer

bigger ones. but if you poke them its just air.

LOLMUCH?

it gets anoying when shes talking about getting clothes and includes a bra on the list....

she doesn't need one, and she owns the flimsy ones and they work but she insists on padding..

LAAAAAAAAWLfail

If i wear push up bras they work, and my friend owns 3! 3 PUSH UPS.

and her boobs aren't even like grown.

nipple marks, an a tiny bit of leverage. SRSLYFAKERDx

I'm a 34 A. I hate bras, but have to wear one to work. Nothing fancy, just a sports bra that just goes on over my head with no snaps or hooks.

36 B for me. I've grown a cup size, and I'm scared. I got new bras recently because mine are so tight I had to throw them away. I got 4-ways. I wear them strapless, I HATE straps. My flesh colored bra is a B cup, but the black one is a C. They feel the same on me, so I'm not all that concerned about it.

What I am concerned about is the fact that I get lots of attention right there. X_X

Eh, atleast I'm not pretty. I'd get attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got new bras the other day 8D
Like, I normally got 34As from the kiddie section, but I went to the adult section the other day because I desperately needed bigger bras, and they have 34As, but they are soooo much bigger than the 34As in the kid's section. Wth? I thought I was ready for a B, but apparently not.
I hate that. D:

Why are the adult section bras bigger than the "teen" bras. Bras should have a uniform size.

I'm a 34A though some of my 32s still fit. Admittedly, they're not as comfy but ehh. Actually the only 32 I still wear is my black, which doesn't have cups. It's very comfy. I have one just like it in 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back