Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Whats abouts an...
OVER THE SHOULDER BOULDER HOLDER! Yaa.
Double barrel slingshot xP

I was like scrolling through the pages and I saw that, I had to add mine in xD

I think I'm like a 36A or something like that, I used to wear sports bras until like...yesterday, but I got tired of having a "uniboob". Cups are much more comfortable than sports bras in my opinion, and mine don't dig in at all.

I'm wider than I look, so I wear a 36 A. There's are girl in Grade Five with, like, C cups.

O___o

I have a question......

My mom told me that the fat in your stomach gets moved upwards and that's how you get boobs. I read on kidshealth.com that girls with more stomach fat have bigger boobs, So I guess it's true.

My questions here is that my stomach is slim and I have tiny boobs, If I gained more weight would I get bigger boobs?

^ Well, If yer fat, Yew have bigger boobs. Its true. Body fat make huge boobs. But do yew want to be chuby and flabby and have rolls to have boobs? Wait alittle while and "THEY" will yet bigger ;]

^ Yew don't know were those pounds will go. They could go to your Stomach, thighs, arms (flab :) )

I Don't think It's the best thing to do.

I have a question......
My mom told me that the fat in your stomach gets moved upwards and that's how you get boobs. I read on kidshealth.com that girls with more stomach fat have bigger boobs, So I guess it's true.

My questions here is that my stomach is slim and I have tiny boobs, If I gained more weight would I get bigger boobs?
Yeah, but fat people have really ugly and saggy big boobs x_x

I'd rather be flat xD

I wear a bra. I find it comfy, and I feel really uncomfy without it.

xDD

I don't know the size though, I forgot and I don't feel like looking at the tag thing at the moment.

Okay this is weird...........but this 30 B bra fit me o_O And I'm so teeny!
Ha! That like the other day. I went bra shopping and I saw one really goreous bra that looked about my size [10B] and I went over to see what size it was and it claimed to be a 12D and I tried it on and it was rather tight. I'm all like WTC? I wanted it so I could be like 'Yeah. I'm a D!' but is was super expensive.

Yes, I wear a bra. I need it. I find it gross when people don't wear bras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back