Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a 30A. I barely even have boobs. Most of the bra is padded. I just use it because if I didn't I'd look like I had sagging hershey kisses for boobs.

... No joke.

Hmm. I started wearing them at 9. Like actual bras, not training bras. I had training bras at 8! I was miles ahead of girls boob wise at 9. I was filling out A at 9 and got there at 10. Lots of male attention at my swimming lessons as I was 9/10 short and super thin so it must have looked way outta proportion. By 12 everyone had caught up and some had past me and then they started growing again to a B now they are average and I don't feel so weird about swimming anymore [Though I developed a irrational fear of public pools Don't ask.] I also own a C cup since around my period they get bigger and bras are tight and they bulge [Not a good look] then after my period they go back to normal. Apparently its normal but no one else I know has it happen.

I don't want them any bigger since I plan to join the runnning team and do enjoy my sport. For guys the bigger the better, for girls the bigger the more annoying.

for me i've always had small boobs even though they are small they still kind of jiggle around when i run or walk down the stairs without a bra. lols

I'm nearly 16 and haven't even started my period yet.

But my boobs are like... B cup... that's not tht big but not near as small as they used to be :]

I'm nearly 16 and haven't even started my period yet.
But my boobs are like... B cup... that's not tht big but not near as small as they used to be :]
i dont want to go off topic, but maybe you should go see a doctor about your period problem. it's quite unusual that you're sixteen and still have not gotten your period.

i dont want to go off topic, but maybe you should go see a doctor about your period problem. it's quite unusual that you're sixteen and still have not gotten your period.
No it isn't. Every person is different. I believe it can be that some girls don't get their period until 18, but PL, ENJOY the time you don't have your period. D:

Yes I wear a bra, a real one not a training one. I am 13 and I wore training bras from 11-12. But then I needed a real one. My boobs are small, 34A :)

My friend can fit 34B bras, and she brags on how huge her boobs are o_O I'm like WTH. My other friend's boobs are like something-C, and she denies it XD and my other other friend... needs a bra. a lot. but she doesn't want one.

No it isn't. Every person is different. I believe it can be that some girls don't get their period until 18, but PL, ENJOY the time you don't have your period. D:
oh sorry. in that case dont worry, the only reason i said that was because in australia we have this show called all saints LOL and theres this girl who is 16 and hasnt had her period and she went to the doctors just to check that everything was normal. ok nevermind im just gay O:

Arg. D:

I only wear 'Thoselittleflimsyones'.

I am positive that I can fit into an A cup, but my mom is in denial. I think she's afraid of me growing up or something. >.>

I have no idea if i need one

im 10 and my friends wear them

my breasts are kinda big so i wear hoodies over shirts

some times my nipples stick out so i wear hoodies a lot,

and i hate boys (except for my one true love that i cant get off of my mind)

and i dont want any boy besides him starring at me a lot.

idk if i need one

^^ Whats abouts an...
OVER THE SHOULDER BOULDER HOLDER! Yaa.
xDDD Love it!

@ Georgette: If your breasts are large enough that you have to wear hoodies over your shirts just to look decent then you should really get a bra. You need one for support and comfort, and you can stop having to put hoodies over all your shirts too! Just because you get a bra, it won't mean loads of boys will suddenly start staring at you!

I have blossoming brests, but I am 9 and I wear a bra. I have 3 training bra and 1 real bra. The real bra has these little clips on the back of it and I have to atach them.

It is SO hard! But I have tips:

1. Don't sleep with a bra at night. It won't affect you shape or size.

2. Only use a bra when you NEED them.

I wear a bra, 34 a. One boob is bigger than the other. I get so jelous when I see the girls boobs coming out the top of there shirts, I want that. Will going to sleep with a bra on really make your boobs smaller? X_x

Well, I wear a training bra. I NEED a normal one, but mum wont let me get one. I am positive I will fit in atleast an A, but as I said, mum doesnt want to get me any..Not like Im looking forward to it either :hitodetchi:

Haha, and if sleeping in a bra makes your breats smaller, than Im gonna continue sleeping in a bra :hitodetchi: Giant lumps that stick out of my shirt doesnt feel pleasant :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back