Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wearing bra's since an early age, most just to prepare, then started on real bra's that I actually needed at about age 11. I normally either wear sports bra's or push up. All of my push up bra's just seem comfier than the rest. o.o

I wear them all the time, and it's quite easy for me now. Even to sleep in them.

I definitly need one, being 32A.

I've been wearing bra's since an early age, most just to prepare, then started on real bra's that I actually needed at about age 11. I normally either wear sports bra's or push up. All of my push up bra's just seem comfier than the rest. o.oI wear them all the time, and it's quite easy for me now. Even to sleep in them.

I definitly need one, being 32A.

Eek, you shouldn't sleep in one ._.

It can stunt the growth, and some people say it can cause cancer, but that I don't beleive.

No worries there, anyway. I only sleep in sports bra's, usually a bit loose, because I can't stand a clip in the back.

I feel all.. Naked if I don't, anyway. xD

[Did I really just say that?..]

No worries there, anyway. I only sleep in sports bra's, usually a bit loose, because I can't stand a clip in the back.I feel all.. Naked if I don't, anyway. xD

Yes, you did xD

I used to be like that too- but I'd wear regular bras to sleep.

But then I was told how bad it was, so I stopped.

I got used to sleeping without a bra, eventually.

Yes, you did xD

I used to be like that too- but I'd wear regular bras to sleep.

But then I was told how bad it was, so I stopped.

I got used to sleeping without a bra, eventually.
Sometimes I can accidently fall asleep in mine.

Last night I was so tired I didn't bother to change in PJ's so I flopped on my bed in my clothes. Then I remembered my bra so I took it off while I was lying down. xD

No worries there, anyway. I only sleep in sports bra's, usually a bit loose, because I can't stand a clip in the back.I feel all.. Naked if I don't, anyway. xD

Yes you did, and wearing loose sports bras should be fine. :mellow:

I can't sleep in my bras - I don't feel 'naked' as long as I'm wearing my PJs!

Oh, but I do sleep in them at sleepovers. Just because.

-bratztroxg

I'm really embarrassed to say that I'm 12 years old and I don't wear a bra. Why? Becuase I'm flat chested. I mean, I have little blossoming boobs, but they've stayed pretty much the same size since 5th grade. I want them to get bigger. I want my entire body to grow. I hate being 12 years old and able to pass as being 8.
I was the same way. I'm still a bit "flat." I'm a 34A and I'm a freshman in high school. And I like it that way.

So yes, I wear a bra now. But I'll admit, in 5th grade I was one of the girls who wanted a bra. But it's something you eventually grow out of. Some people are afraid of peuberty, and some people are excited about it. I was excited. x3

I wouldn't think that it's a big deal whether you sleep in a bra or not, as it's just an article of clothing. I know personally when I sleep, I sleep in a t-shirt. I feel suffocated if I sleep with one on. Of course, when I'm away from home, I wear a bra when I sleep.

But I always wear a bra during the day. And they don't bother me at all.

I wear 32A:)

my bestbestfriend is flat chested an she's almost one year older than me.

When we talk about it, she says, "Being flat-chested makes it so boys don't notice me, and I like it that way."

so its an example of someone who is carefree in that area:)

but then suddenly, in 7th grade, every boy liked her xDDD

so then she said .. "oh no, now I need boobs not to get noticed!!"

just thought I'd share that it doesn't really always matter what you look like to get loved((:)

I wear one but i need one... Lets say I'm an "early bloomer" i wore an exercise bra in like 4th grade.... I felt like i was the only one.. I stayed in a A42 for a long time thinking i stopped growing for a while... One time i was in a changing room with my mom though and she exclaimed at how small my bra was, when i got a new bra that day it was in the womens/teen section instead of the girls section. I tried on a B but it was too small. In that store the womens A's are bigger then The womens B's so technically I'm in an A but it is the same size as like a B i sometimes sleep in mine but every other night i take it off because i have heard about all the health rumors. Some girls wear bra's "just in case" which confuses me because its not like your period it wont just suddenly happen one day.

Girls who dont need to wear a bra! For heavens sake dont wear one!!!!!

Like someone else mentioned, I was an 'early bloomer' xP

At 11-12 I was in a C. By the time I was in 8th(13-14) grade I was already up to a 38DD.

Everyone grows and different times to different sizes. Unless you absolutely have to, I wouldn't wear a bra xP Even at a 40F, if I get the choice not to wear one, I don't.

I started wearing bras in... 5th grade, I think. I started off wearing a sports bra, but now I'm a C cup.

I'm 13 & a 32A.

I wear one because I need one, although it gets uncomfortable and itchy after an hour, which is really annoying. ):

I'm 11 and... *Checks* A nothing of nothing-ville. My mum and sisters have been telling me to get one, but I don't need one. I have little blossoming boobs, but not proper ones. Everyone in my class wears bras, and some don't need them. They all tell me to get one and I'm all, "Nuuu! >:[ " And then I punch them if they don't quit it.

We need to get changed for P.E, but, I simply keep one t-shirt on, then pull the arms out and slip the other t-shirt on,then pull the 1st one out. It's better than wearing a bra. xP To me at least.

i wear 34 D (i need a bigger size :l because my nipple keeps peeking out )

i used to wear training bras until last year i stopped

The "popular" younger girls want more attention, so they wear these huge bras. XP
That's stereotyping. :/

I wear a bra. Most of my bras are bright colors, like lime green &&hot pink. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wear one, even to sleep, because I feel 'naked' XD without one. I honestly think the rumors about how unhealthy that is are a load of BS.

i entered puberty way early, so i always was (and still am to some extent) more developed than my peers. I never wanted to wear a bra, until I HAD to, which was the end of my freshman year in middle school (5th grade). But cuz i didnt want to wear one, I wore a sports bra until i warmed to the idea of a real 1. that was also wen my best friend started wearing a bra and i felt better about the whole idea.

Yes, I wear one.. have been since oh, 5th grade?

I started wearing those flimsy little ones that do absolutely nothing for support, but now I've moved into the *DADADADD!!!!* underwire mega militaristic ones that dig into your ribs. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back