Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in my siggy, anyway, my whishlist is:

-A tama-go

-A colour tama version

-A mothra

-A caveman

-A devilgotchi

-A santagotchi

I only started collecting like 8 weeks ago....so here's my 3 tamas:

1 Music Star

1 Tamagotchi ID

1 Tama go - should arrive this week........fingers crossed

Wishlist:

V4.5

V4

V3

ALL the Tama go figurines :)

I just bought a v3 and a v4.5 for $3.79 each i couldn't pas up that price in Walgreen in the toy isle all the way in the bottom right hand corner. I cant be-leave that i found these in a store i wanted to bye more than 2 but knew i shouldn't because not much money right now. I now have total of 18 tamagotchis.

Great score!! I never saw them that cheap at Walgreens!! The only ones I bought there were my Music Stars, and they had no other versions there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea was surprised cause they have come out with 3 new versions of tamagotchi and still had v3's, v4's and v4.5's. the sticker with the price said last chance so they probly gunna get rid of them.

I currently have:

1 V3

1 V4

2 V4.5s (one's broken, though)

1 V5

2 V6s

1 TMGC+C

1 Angelgotchi (Japanese version!)

Wish List:

1. Tamagotchi Mini

2. Tamagotchi P1

3. Devilgotchi

4. Tama-Go

Hiyo Guys :p :p :p ,

I don't have much of a collection, but i usually play each on and off consistently, E.g Oh my v.5 is boring, the games are crap, but in 5 months: My v3 is boring and so on and so forth. Here is my collection,

V.2, (everyone has at least one)

V.3, (awesome Tama, serves me well)

V.5, (just like V.3 with 2 more Tamas and more added bonuses)

Plus Color, (Phenomenal, outstanding, looks beautiful, second best)

ID (The best Tamagotchi ever in my opinion)

I had the most fun with my V.2, because that was when everyone thought tamas were 'cool' and i could play with my friends and random people, but i kept going on with V.3, when V.5 was released, a few individuals and I kept loving our Tamas. With the color, i went a bit overboard and got one i when i visited my Japanese grandma, grandpa, uncle and 2 aunts, and with the id, once i had a taste of the color and magnificence,i just had to get the id!

Well i wont bore you with my life's story and just stop now. :D :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ps: now every Tama but my id is inactive, i was going mad with 5 beeps at a time

I will be adding a couple of V3s and possibly a couple of V1s to my collection soon! I've also recently purchased a Kimiko/Baby Byte and another Dinkie Dino. :p

Collectionv45002-1.jpg

Ttt002-1.jpg

Ahhh, I love it that we can post pictures now. Here's an updated picture of mine, a mere 5 months after my first picture. My collection is always growing:

IMG_2473.jpg

2 v3's

2 v4's

1 v4.5

1 v5

3 v6's

and that's it. i'm hoping to get the Tamago when (if) it is released in the UK.

i have just added a TMGC+C, an Angelgotch and a Morino.......Loving it, can't wait for the end of the month so I can expand yet again :D

I do regret throwing out my v3 when I was about to quit...

I now have:

v4 (with scratches and scrub marks)

v6 (1)

TMGC+C (I droped it down the stairs by a mistake but it still works. Minor sratches)

I used to have more but I gave it to my friends. The ones I gave out were:

v5 (2)

v6 (1)

I wish for:

TMGC iD

Tama Go

Angelgotchi (is it in Japanese of in english?)

Another TMGC+C (but I want it in black so I could mate it with my yellow one :D )

A 1997 Mint Tamagotchi (i never had an old one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back