Your collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very nice, Stu_Dee_Jay! I love seeing collection pictures. :) You got all these on Ebay, right?

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, they have mostly been found on eBay, though many of the unboxed ones have been with me since their respective releases in Europe: P1, P2, Digimon, Digivice, Angel etc...

Oh god- lots. 25 in all. I have like 6 V4's. I have one of each connexion version, a P1 and an Akai. It's my pride and joy :)

153wra1.png

Thats my collection :)

Tamas

-V1 Pink with hearts

-V2 Island

-V3 Ocean

-V4 Flowers

-V4 Punk

-V4.5 Puzzle

-V6 Pop

-Tama-go Mametchi

Games

-Corner Shop 1

-Corner Shop 3

Accessories

-Mametchi lanyard

-Kuchipachi lanyard

-Mametchi plush pouch

Lost

-V3 Floral

(Stupidly left behind on a field trip and didn't notice until the bus was a well way enough back.)

-Violetchi lanyard

(Was on the V3 that was lost.)

If it counts, I have this book I got for less than a dollar that talks about the vintage Tamas and Giga Pets. xD

Everything but my V3's out of battery, though. xD;

Last edited by a moderator:
p17121015140001.jpg

Yes. I keep my tamagotchi in a shoebox with a home-made blanket. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I keep my tamagotchi in a shoebox with a home-made blanket. :blink:
Nice blanket!

I've just added a Home Deka to my collection, for a total of 26 Tamagotchis (not counting all the other virtual pets I have). I was pleased that it arrived from Japan today, more than a week earlier than expected. :) Thinking of putting up an updated picture when my collection "settles down" a bit. Although, I did say that it would about a month or two ago and yet here I am, still adding to my ever-growing collection. XD

Nice blanket!

I've just added a Home Deka to my collection, for a total of 26 Tamagotchis (not counting all the other virtual pets I have). I was pleased that it arrived from Japan today, more than a week earlier than expected. :) Thinking of putting up an updated picture when my collection "settles down" a bit. Although, I did say that it would about a month or two ago and yet here I am, still adding to my ever-growing collection. XD
Thanks! It was labourously stitched by the 11 year old me! :rolleyes:

Wow, a Home Deka? Is that one of those supermassive tamagotchi? You're so lucky to have 26 tamagotchi! I have 10 (as of today!) My tama-go arrived today :blink: I'll have to put some pictures up of it. I was a bit disappointed with it at first because it seemed a bit cheaply and sloppily made, and its VERY different to my other tamagotchi, so it took some getting used to. However, the more I have it the more I seem to love it! :mellow:

Thanks! It was labourously stitched by the 11 year old me! :rolleyes:

Wow, a Home Deka? Is that one of those supermassive tamagotchi? You're so lucky to have 26 tamagotchi! I have 10 (as of today!) My tama-go arrived today :blink: I'll have to put some pictures up of it. I was a bit disappointed with it at first because it seemed a bit cheaply and sloppily made, and its VERY different to my other tamagotchi, so it took some getting used to. However, the more I have it the more I seem to love it! :mellow:
Yes, it's one of those huge ones. Here are a few pictures, taken right after I got it (I was very excited :D ):

IMG_2783.jpg
IMG_2785.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg

I can't wait to start it up, especially since I just purchased an UraTama as well, which is compatible with the Home Deka.

A 10-Tamagotchi collection is a very good collection. In fact, I'd say anyone who has one or more Tamagotchis has a great collection! :D That's good that you're enjoying your Tama-Go. I have a feeling that it might take me a little while to warm up to it as well. Tamagotchis these days are definitely not as sturdy as they once were and the screens scratch too easily.

Update Pictures!

Collection plus brand new tama go!

p24121017380003.jpg

New collection photo plus DS game and tama go packaging

p24121017430001.jpg

My new tama go :)

p24121017440004.jpg

Hello everyone!

Since I have the time off and I'm doing absolutely nothing today, I thought I would post a picture of my my current collection. I have a few more Tamas in the works and will post another update in a month or so. I'll also be posting a YouTube video of my collection in the near future, so stay tuned. Have a great holiday everyone!

photo.jpg

Okay, Since christmas has passed ive gotten a...

Tamagotchi school:Tama Depa.

Yellow iD

Yellow nano

green nano

Tamagotchi tissues

And some ADORABLE tamagotchi buttons. They are SOOO cute!

Here is a picture of my collection

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

My wishlist is 2 V3s, two V2s and 2 V4.5s

I caved and bought another V3. :D I will probably post an updated picture of my collection soon!

I caved in and beggged my mum for a Tama-Go. She got it on the 14th (Early christmas --- I promised to be good for the rest of the year). That's my first tamagotchi in this collection. It's beeen less than a month, and I already have... 6 tamagotchi to my name! (2 are coming, 3 are for my birthday, feb 13, ones my tama go), and a Violetchi figure! << Ordered that 2 days after I got my Tama-Go, only arrived yesterday!

Yeah, but I don't get any cash over the year, and December and february are usually when I get money and stuff.

You're all so lucky. You have, like, 20 Tamas each! I just wish I had more than...

2 V6s

1 V3 ( :angry: broken :angry:

2 V4s

1 Tama-Go

1 TMGC+C

1 V5 Familitchi

1 V4.5 - just ordered from eBay, coming soon!

Wishlist:

Tamagotchi Ocean

Angelgotchi

V1

V2

P2

...and so it goes on...

FamiTama

iD

2nd V3

3rd V4

Status