Your Dream World... What would it be like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Clouds.........everywere. And Tie Die, LOTSA TIE DIE. Then of course no one would starve, and you could jump into the TV screen

[SIZE=14pt]My Dream World;[/SIZE]

It would be a place of fun, Peace everywhere. Everybody would be best buddies.

You could go into a shop and things would be free to take. Cars would be whiped out and replaced with Eco-friendley cars, which gave of safe fumes.

Everyone could happily be themselves without being put down, or insulted. There would be no war, pollution or global warming, no worries for that matter. Everything in stores would be very and everyone would have a decent home and money. There would be no bad people in the world. The cast of House and anyone else that was fmaous and I want to meet would live on my street, so I could meet them and get all my belongings autographed xD I would be the best goalie in the province and I would be famous for it. I would have verything I wanted hassle-free. When I grow up, I would be world-renowned for being an excellent brain surgeon.

Don't I have an interesting dream world? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be peaceful and calm...everyone was respected, and everyone was hard working and talented. Music would be the key to joy and happiness, and people could choose when to die. When suddenly, a huge tank ould drive over the world and destroy it!!! :p lol, kidding!!! :lol: ooo, and they could turn into any animal at all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back