Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just use a lanyard.

If I'm going round the house i'll just hold it.

If I'm going out I'll put it in my handbag, or in my blazer if it's at school.

Where are people getting these screen protectors from? Also does anyone know any free/cheap patterns for crochet pouches or even just fabric pouches?

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I have an old case that's meant for a Nintendo DS. There's room for a console, games, and accessories. Right now I just use it to store the two Tamas I'm running, but if I had more I'm sure it would hold 3-4 of them.

i thought the sock was a brilliant idea!! no more using my hands to carry them around! thanks!!!!!!!!! ^_^

I like to keep my collection in a lined shoe box! :D I can fit a lot of them in there, so it comes in handy and it keeps them out of direct sunlight B) As for the ones I'm using, I usualy just keep them on my lanyard in a case or in my pocket!

~Miau :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually wear mine on a lanyard- a cute one from daiso :)

I also have one of those old pet pouch things, the Shimashimatchi one, so I carry my connection versions in that.

I keep the one's I'm running in my purse when I'm on the go :)

The other ones, I have hanging on a bulletin board in my room!

I mostly use crochet covers like these: https://imgur.com/a/XOJTW in conjunction with screen protectors for my P. With those, they're safe hanging out in my scrub pockets (it's roomy in there)

I also just bought that cute little zipper pouch though.

I love to make the covers, it's almost a problem, I have way too many <_<

I sometimes carry mine on my pink Dance strap but that's if I'm gonna be really active in the day but usually I carry it round in a little purse with a sheep on it which can fit in my school bag or handbag or using the key ring attach it to a drink bottle or something but occasionally I use the strap to hang them off I have four but I only run one at a time, hope this helped jorgmae

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to carry them all on my Kutchipatchi Tamagotchi pouch but since I have a P's which is way too big to fit in there, I usually carry them all in my purse when I go somewhere. If I'll be staying somewhere for a long time I bring my Tamagotchi bed and stow them away in there at night.

I used to keep mine in a decorated gift box for storing, but since my collection has grown they are now in a plastic storage type deal with drawers in it. I keep it in my craft room so they're safe :)

When I have them running, I usually have them in my purse, in a pocket away from all other things so they don't get scratched. In the past, I made crochet cases that fit over the tamas and had a little screen flap to protect it as well as crochet drawstring type bags. I have also used a smaller makeup bag sized thing to carry them in or tote them around places.

I carry them in my purse in an eye glass case. I keep my p in a little drawstring bag to keep my TF from scratching it accidentally

I just toss mine in my purse with my keys & everything else, but this thread is making me paranoid for my v1.

My DS purse thing is pretty handy. I can keep the large ones in the pocket or in the middle then my wallet and phone. Its pretty simple and bonus round if you can get your DS in there too. (Smaller 3ds) I do have my good ol clumpy but that makes it harder to get stuff out. It has been done many times...

Otherwise, soft pencil cases for the larger tamas now.

I got one of the DX lanyards for my iD L, so I have my Tamagotchi on me but hidden under my uniform while I'm at work. When I can't wear it around my neck, I have it tucked into a small camera bag that attaches to my belt buckle! The camera bag is big enough for one Tama, a little terricloth wipe, and two spare AAA batteries if I ever need them.

I'm not too obsessed with caring for the shell or the screen. All my old tamagotchi's with the key-ring are attached to a clip that I then attach to my purse. The ones without key rings I just keep inside my purse. I'd like to have better protection for my newer ones but I haven't found a cover that I liked.

I tend to either use a hoodie pocket or my mametchi lanyard to carry one around. I feel like a nerd when I wear my lanyard though so it doesn't happen too often. e.e;;
Since it's summer and way too hot for hoodies, I usually keep them on one of my pillows or a little toast pouch I got from a craft trade.

I have a Tamagotchi Bed (a cute box lines with cotton) where I keep them at night, and during the day I put my P's on a lanyard and my two running connections in this adorable tiny fluffy M&M Pouch. I have 3 of them in case I want to run more.

When I go on a vacation I'll use this old washed out ice cream container and I pad it with the M&M pouch xD. I just stuff batteries and tiny screwdrivers in there just in case.

I carry mine on a carabiner that I hook onto my belt loops or just carry them in a bunch in my purse. No matter what, they are always connected by keychains so I don't lose track of them. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back