Your First Shiny Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny Croconaw in HeartGold. Like, legit.

I AM LEAPING FOR JOY AS WE SPEAK - :D

you jealous? :3

I've only ever found shiny Ratatas. That's right, everyone laugh. -_- ;

A shiny Snover this one time. I was NOT expecting it.

Speaking of shinies, does anyone else think Shiny Sneasel and Weavile could have gotten a better color scheme?

I've never played pokemon video games that much but the first and only time I ran into a shiny pokemon it was a geodude on diamond and I didn't have any pokeballs with me.

My first shiny I saw was Shinx. I didn't catch it though. -__-

My second shiny, I didn't even use the Poke Radar with. It appeared out of nowhere. It was a female Ariados.

Both of those were on Platinum. On Black my first shiny was a Patrat. I got it the same day I got Black.

I'm hunting for shiny Charamanders right now on Platinum, haven't gotten one yet.

(there's been a lot more shinies I obtained via trade but I don't really think those count.)

EDIT: I got a shiny female Combee by egg hatching once. One in two trillion find. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
pokemon soulsilver ( it might be spelt different XD)

pidgey I met it in the safari zone and was like OMG!

I threw mud at it ( to make it easy to catch) and it ran away WAHHH!!!!

I have 4-5 shiny pokemon from trades

First: spheal

Game: emerald

But also have, bellesprout, timburr, and numel

I've been playing pokemon for 13 years and I've still never seen/caught a shiny ._.

However a close friend gave me a shiny Ponyta and an amazing shiny Charizard on my Soul Silver cartridge :D

Not including Gyrados, a Zigzagoon on Platinum. It's still the only Shiny I've ever found. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back