Your First Shiny Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was an Oddish on Sapphire. Got a Tentacool in the same game. What I really don't understand is how people just lose their games. Seriously, can't kids these days take care of their things?

The first shiny I obtained was my shiny Meganium (then a Chikorita) at an Opening Event for Heart Gold/Soul Silver at Gamestop.

The first shiny I caught was, technically, my red Gyarados, but everyone who owns HG/SS has a chance to get one, so I don't really count it...

The first shiny I randomly encountered was a shiny Sableye in Emerald, but alas! I had no Pokeballs :(

The first shiny I Pokeradar-ed was my Shiny Absol, Ialach (celtic name for "shining fur", or so the internet says), and he's my baby :) I dote on him. He's also my first Pokeathlon Medalist (he has all the medals) and was the fastest Pokemon in my Pokeathlon team (5 big stars). He likes sweet things, which is why I have no more pink poffins.

In total, I have 5 shiny Pokemon (event Meganium, event Suicune and Entei, red Gyarados, and Ialach)

(I really hope I'm not bumping this topic ._.)

Well I just caught my 1st ever shiny pokemon on black.its a Golett I am very shocked I got it it was my 1st try to xDDD

I caught the red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage in Gold, but I don't think that really counts. I also caught a shiny Girafarig in Gold.

I got a Shiny Sandile a while back in White, and I bred a shiny Zubat.

I also was playing Emerald as a little kid and found a shiny Oddish. But, pokeballs were nowhere to be found. ):

I once saw a shiny buizel in valley windworks in Pokemon Pearl but I accidentally killed it. :(

And once I put a heracross up for trade for a skitty in the GTS in Pokemon Black and I got a shiny skitty. OMG so aweosme

Shining Pokemon aren't rare anymore. It's a 1 in 1024 with the Shining Charm. I mean, at first, it still seems rare, but a dedicated Breeder (like me lol) can easily get it, with some patience.

Anyway, my first shining (minus Red Gyarados and Black Hack Haxorus) in Black 2 was a Jolly "Impetuous and silly" Igglybuff (nicknamed Kokoro no Purin), bred from the above method. It knows Wish, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny Pokemon:eevee

Game:platinum

One thing I regret.I had two ds at the time.I restarted my platinum.I DIDN'T SAVE THE EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back