Your photography/art~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people don't (and I didn't at first either) but read your manual. Manuals are so underrated, it's crazy. It's kind of like getting only a first impression of your camera when you don't read it. ;D And no problem! Post more photos soon.

+ aw thanks, you're way too nice. !

If anyone cares, I'm doing a shoot today with a friend, pretty excited.

And for class, we have to have a themed portfolio for an assignment. I'm going to do horror/dark/macabre portraits. It's going to be sweet. I want to post all my thoughts and ideas on here, but no one would understand anything.
I have read certain parts of the manual, and it has helped. I've been busy lately because of the end of the school year, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down, read, and really figure out my camera. But I will! Thanks again. And you're welcome. You deserve the praise for your photos. <33

Ooohh, that sounds really really epic! I can't wait to see some of your pics. O8

My most recent. Edited, of course.

Everyone's photos are gorgeous.You guys have talent :)

My latest

I'm not gonna lie, I'm proud of it.
WOW I love the colours, contrast, and how the dock-bridge thinger leads your eye to the water, nice !

I did my shoot with my friend yesterday, did NOT go as I had hoped, but these things happen lol. Scraping the whole horror genre for my assignment, and now I'm going to do phobias - it has more to work around while still incorporating the whole fear thing I was going for. We still got some good photos though and made use of what we had.

Tomorrow, I'm working with a girl I know to get some pictures for her model portfolio. Kind of nervous, not going to lie.

It would be embarassing to send my work here .///. Thought I draw a lot.

It would also be too much work, my scanner is stuck on our old computer. Blech.

But that's not why I came here, I wanted to tell you I love all of these, you guys are so artistic :3

Photography interests me bunches. A measly attempt. But I tried. x

A mess up but I kinda like it :) x

I do strictly B&W, film photography. These are a lot of my photos from my photo class this year that I scanned and put onto the computer. I'm keeping out the whole portrait/self portrait section because I'd feel creepy posting pictures of other people, lol.

Manipulation: I basically made a normal print, then colored it with crayon. It looks better in real life, because the scan made is so the crayon lines are actually visible, haha.

To Be Different

Manipulation: This is two negatives placed on top of each other. A dog and a flower bed.

Dog

Motion: I don't know what happened to the middle flag, and neither does my teacher.

Flags

My favorite photo that I'm posting

Put your hand over the bottom right corner and it looks like the moon

Ahhh, I should have burned in the upper left

I have more, but I actually decided not to show them because I made them at the start of the year and I did things to them that annoy me so much now I can't stand it, lol. Most of them are actually better quality photography than the ones I posted, but the quality of the print just sucks.

Here's something I did for my GCSE art. I got full marks for it, which is really quite astonishing, I couldn't believe it:A horrible photograph, looks much better in person, but what can you do?

Just a lineart I drew quickly the other day:

Tamahome, of the Suzaku Seven

Hope you like =D
The first one is awesome! I faved it, keep up the good work.

Oh and if anyone cares, I had my FIRST paid photography job this weekend! It was just basically documenting the nurse's pinning ceremony, but everyone really liked the photos and apparently some people are wondering if I do weddings, oh em gee.

I don't do weddings though. I hear they're too stressful, but I'd love to try..

A have a bunch of photography pictures, but pretty much all of them are on my camera's SD card. Here's one I found on my hard drive. I edited it using picnik.com

Christmas Laughter

The color editing isn't perfect, but I think it looks pretty good :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back