Your photography/art~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that want WMM compatible videos;

Just use this site. You need to download it, and it's for a 30 day trial. But what I do is un-install the program, and then install it again once the 30 day trial finishes. :) It's super easy to use.. all you have to do is upload your movie file and chose the WMV type to convert it to, and WALA.. you have a video which will easily upload onto Windows Movie Maker. :)

I love Nicki's photography.

Especially the Open Book thinggie. It's very.. professional lol. :)

I love it, Jae. Beautifully done. :) I know I PMed you asking what program you used, but now I see you did it on iScribble. ;D

Well I went to WV today and got some good shots of pretty fall leaves/trees. I'll upload them soon~

I edited this picture of my eye. I boosted my eye color, made my eyelashes look darker, and black and whited everything but my pupil. It's a little small, but whatever. Done in Picnik.

xxx

Can't seem to get the new pics to upload. My computer's been acting funny lately. I will get them up as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty Krys. ~

I drew yet another human thing today. This time in pencil and with shading. I have yet to scan and upload it. Too lazy too. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this perfect shot of this guy sitting on the school sign, and leves falling. I wanted to take the picture, but he'd think I was crazy xD

Tomato-Kun;; Omg, thats amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back