Your Pokemon B/W Teams, badges, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoobat Lv. 57

Gigilith Lv. 55

Maractus Lv. 56

Cofagrigus Lv. 55

Larvesta Lv. 38

Kyurem Lv. 75

I also have Musharna Lv. 54, Zekrom Lv. 54, and Victini Lv. 50 that are normally in my party just not right now.

All the badges, and most of the sages.

All of the badges except the one from Iris in Opelucid City,

and party:

Garchomp Level 48

Charizard Level 44

Swampert Level 43

Meganium Level 44

Emolga Level 43

FINALLY..

RAYQUAZA Level 86

All of the badges except the one from Iris in Opelucid City,

and party:

Garchomp Level 48

Charizard Level 44

Swampert Level 43

Meganium Level 44

Emolga Level 43

FINALLY..

RAYQUAZA Level 86
Wow, how do you have only ONE Unova Pokemon?

Wow, how do you have only ONE Unova Pokemon?
I only have one Unova pokemon because I waited until my sister was done with her black before I started to really play my game (Of course, I had to wait until I beat the butt of Cilan and got the dream smoke before I did so). Except now my party looks more like this:

Legitimate - Level 53

Metagross - Level 56

Masa-kun - Level 52

Gengar - Level 51

Rayquaza - level 87

and finally..

Sky- Level 62 AKA My fav shaymin :3

I started off with Tepig and now he is a Pignite, I have 5 badges and I am currently in Chargestone cave and I caught a Ferroseed and I raise him to lv. 30 by defeating some Audino. :)

All badges

All sages

Team

Giratina - Lv. 100 (Origin Form) - Holding Griseous Orb - Shadow Claw, Aura Sphere, Hyper Beam, Shadow Force

Mew - Lv. 100 - Holding Leftovers - Metronome, AncientPower, Psychic, Aura Sphere

Garchomp♀ - Lv. 86 - Holding Dragon Fang - False Swipe, Cut, Dig, Dragon Rush

Latias♀ - Lv. 41 (Training) - Holding Soul Dew - Dive, Mist Ball, Waterfall, Ice Beam

Latios♂ - Lv. 35 (Training) - Holding Persim Berry - DragonBreath, Luster Purge, Fly, Surf

Torchic♀ - Lv. 78 - Holding Everstone - Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat

Finally i got white. Let's do this:

badges: first four: Trio-badge, basic badge, Insect badge, and bolt badge.

team: Servine~ TSUTARJA~ lv. 26

Munna~ DREAMY~ lv. 21

Throh~ ANNOYING (this was annoying to catch)~ lv. 28

Venipede~ BUGGY~ lv. 16

Simipour~ WATERY~ lv. 23

Sandile~ CROC~ lv. 21

Last edited by a moderator:
Giratina - Lv. 100 (Origin Form) - Holding Griseous Orb - Shadow Claw, Aura Sphere, Hyper Beam, Shadow Force
That Giratina is like an Ekans on steroids.

Anyways.

Finn (Serperior) Level 84.

Leaf Storm

Giga Drain

Leaf Blade

Attract (Wow, what a flirt... xD)

Item: Miracle Seed

Reshiram (OH YEAH! xD) Level 90

Dragon Pulse

Fly

Crunch

Fusion Flare

Item: BrightPowder

Moral (Dragonite) Level 86

Dragon Dance

Hyper Beam

Dive (subject to change)

Hurricane

Held item: Dragon Fang

Lance (Rufflet) Level one

Peck

Leer

Aerial Ace

Strength (suject to change)

Held item: None atm

Khoury (Milotic) level 86

Surf

Waterfall (subject to change)

Aqua ring

Recover

Held item: Shell Bell

Aragorn (Metagross) level 88

Agility

Meteor Mash

Zen Headbutt

Flash (subject to change)

Held item: Mind Plate

All badges. x3

all u guys are amachurs no offense, im a girl and my team is way stronger and why do u name ur pokemon??? anyway here's my team

Samurott

level:92

Moves:

hydro cannon

hydro pump

surf

dive

Reshiram

Level:86

Moves:

Fusion flare

Dragon breath

slash

Extrasensory

Unfezant

Level:87

Moves:

fly

brave bird

razor wind

air slash

Darmanitan

Level:87

Moves:

super power

strenth

thrash

hammer arm

Zebstrika

Level:86

Moves:

Thunder

Wild charge

Spark

shock wave

Whimsicott

Level:88

Moves:

Magical leaf

Razor leaf

Mega drain

Hurricane

And thats how its done lol not to mention my lengendaries but thats a different story oh does anyone want a Ho-oH because i have 2 and ill trade someone 1 on the gts or ill just become your friend and trade it its level 46 so any way if u want my friend code u know where to go lol buh bye

P.S

i also beat the game so just saying

all u guys are amachurs no offense, im a girl and my team is way stronger and why do u name ur pokemon???
Well, i just got the game, so obviously i'm an "amateur." Just because one is a girl or boy doesnt mean they're better or worse most of the time. We name our pokemon because it's fun!

all u guys are amachurs no offense, im a girl and my team is way stronger and why do u name ur pokemon???
How many times must I say this.

SAYING 'NO OFFENSE' DOESN'T TAKE ANY OFFENSE AWAY FROM IT; IT JUST ADDS MORE.

Anyhow, I am a girl and I have beaten many [including boys]. Here, let me introduce my now current team:

Giratina, Lv. 100

Mew, Lv. 100

Mewtwo, Lv. 100

Dialga, Lv. 100

Arceus, Lv. 100

Rayquaza, Lv. 100

Please rephrase 'amateurs' as something else?

And naming your Pokemon is fun. It's a way to get Pokemon closer to your heart! Your Pokemon's name is unique!

P.S. I defeated the game too.

All you guys are amatures, no offense, I'm a girl and my team is way stronger. And why do you name your pokemon???
First of all, let's get something straight. You are bragging, yes? You don't think so? Definition of bragging: To speak in a way that gives yourself pride and puts down others. Thinking I'm wrong? Well, I'm not saying I'm stronger than you. But I am most certianly saying that you are being a jerk. And also, no Pokemon team is stronger than any other. There will always be a stronger team. And for your info, I am not an amature. Nobody here is. So back off. And like mew said, SAYING NO OFFENSE DOES NOT MAKE IT LESS OFFENSIVE.

[/endrant]

all u guys are amachurs no offense, im a girl and my team is way stronger and why do u name ur pokemon??? anyway here's my team
Girl, as a competitive battler, a can easily say this. Your team is nothing to write home about. First off Samurott, while my starter of choice, doesn't have what it takes to really shine in player vs. player battles. Worst of all, you have FOUR water type attacks on him. that is a big mistake, as he can easily me walled by a water resistant pokemon with great S Def., such as Jellicent.

Reshiram..., I'm not even going to start. It's usually look down upon as unfair to use a legendary pokemon unless battling with other legendary users.

Unfezant: outclassed by other flying types, like staraptor and even then, they are not used that often.

Darmanitan: The pokemon itself has great potential, but yours doesn't even carry a fire attack for STAB damage and you don't need all those fighting type attacks. one will do.

Zebstrika: Walled by a ground type, easily KO'd

Whimsicott: NOT meant for offense. It has poor attack and S.Atk. Meant as a supporter thanks to it's ability Prankster and it's amazing movepool.

That being said here's my oudated Sandstorm team that I love too much to change.

Tyranitar

Swampert

Cradily

Gliscor

Lucario

Garchomp

And thats how its done lol not to mention my lengendaries but thats a different story

P.S

Like everyone else said, you are being somewhat rude, and putting "lol" after something doesnt mean it's lighthearted, even before you brag about your legendaries being so good they're "a different story." Also, unless someone asks you how to do it, saying "And thats how its done," is also rude. For your information, I'm not an amateur. yes, i just recently got white, but i have several other pokemon games, a most of which have been beaten, and some beaten more than once. I'm sure others have also beaten games more than once or twice. Frankly, your team is okay, but take to heart everything everyone has said here about what you say, and also, GotchiGuy has good advice for your pokemon. Try incorporating it into your strategy.

And thats how its done lol not to mention my lengendaries but thats a different story oh does anyone want a Ho-oH because i have 2 and ill trade someone 1 on the gts or ill just become your friend and trade it its level 46 so any way if u want my friend code u know where to go lol buh bye

P.S

HEY! If ya want to rude, do it elsewhere. We are Pokemon fans who name our Pokemon cause we like. We are not amateurs because I'm better sure we've had our games longer, since release date even. You team is not stronger because I bet you win by cheating your way out of it. Your movesets are terrible and your team is uneven. We all here have even teams and great movesets. Also, bragging by putting lol, not nice. Your probably older then me cause I'm 12, but at least I'm not some heartless jerk who calls us amateurs, brags at us, has a terrible team, horrible movesets, cheats their way out of winning, AND brags about winning the game. We're all Pokemon trainers here and we won't put up for you talking smack about us. Either never post on this forum again, or be nice and apologize to all of us. Whats it gonna be? By the way, I would look at what Mew said. And, I'm the owner of this forum, this is just my new account, so I can kick you from this forum. So, be nice or get out.

P.S

Wow. You can't even spell right, I doubt you finished the game. I think you're a lying bragger. If you want to go brag about how amazing you are despite the fact you can't even spell "amateur" right, then you're muy stupido. You couldn't even spell "legendaries", and you used no grammar. So this is why I doubt you even did anything. If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead; I'll just kick your butt in a pokemon battle. :p

Oh, and adding the "lol" and "buh bye" and "no offense" didn't help. It just made it look more like you're trying to look better than us and that you think you're cooler than us/me (No reference to the song btw).

And thats how its done lol not to mention my lengendaries but thats a different story

P.S

okay, lemme get something straight. IM A GIRL TO. that does not make me master of the Pokemon world. and really, amateurs? really? i also think you have to learn about the word "bragging". and we name our Pokemon because it makes them feel special! like, there can be 1,000,000,000 pikachu in the world, but only a few "sparky`s" or "thunder`s". so just hear me out: DON'T BRAG ABOUT UR F-ING TEAM. EVERYONE IS STRONG, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

HEY! If ya want to rude, do it elsewhere. We are Pokemon fans who name our Pokemon cause we like. We are not amateurs because I'm better sure we've had our games longer, since release date even. You team is not stronger because I bet you win by cheating your way out of it. Your movesets are terrible and your team is uneven. We all here have even teams and great movesets. Also, bragging by putting lol, not nice. Your probably older then me cause I'm 12, but at least I'm not some heartless jerk who calls us amateurs, brags at us, has a terrible team, horrible movesets, cheats their way out of winning, AND brags about winning the game. We're all Pokemon trainers here and we won't put up for you talking smack about us. Either never post on this forum again, or be nice and apologize to all of us. Whats it gonna be? By the way, I would look at what Mew said. And, I'm the owner of this forum, this is just my new account, so I can kick you from this forum. So, be nice or get out.
ur saying im rude but yet ur doing it also think before u talk and it was a joke i wanted to see what people would say

okay, lemme get something straight. IM A GIRL TO. that does not make me master of the Pokemon world. and really, amateurs? really? i also think you have to learn about the word "bragging". and we name our Pokemon because it makes them feel special! like, there can be 1,000,000,000 pikachu in the world, but only a few "sparky`s" or "thunder`s". so just hear me out: DON'T BRAG ABOUT UR F-ING TEAM. EVERYONE IS STRONG, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
thats nice that ur a girl but the point not many girls play pokemon and usually boys say that pokemon is for them so i wanted to show them wrong if u think before u act it will make everything betterand theres also no need to swear

Wow. You can't even spell right, I doubt you finished the game. I think you're a lying bragger. If you want to go brag about how amazing you are despite the fact you can't even spell "amateur" right, then you're muy stupido. You couldn't even spell "legendaries", and you used no grammar. So this is why I doubt you even did anything. If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead; I'll just kick your butt in a pokemon battle. :p

Oh, and adding the "lol" and "buh bye" and "no offense" didn't help. It just made it look more like you're trying to look better than us and that you think you're cooler than us/me (No reference to the song btw).
ok who cares how i spell things or how i right nobody's perfect ever hear that and dont call me stupid and a lier im pretty dang sure i would win i have good strategie(is that spelled wrong too) and i would battle but my connection at my house doesnt work for some reason ask my dad about it and thats what i got to say and by the way little miss perfect over there i dont need an english lesson and i beat the game the elite four and found all seven sages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back