Your Pokemon B/W Teams, badges, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else said, you are being somewhat rude, and putting "lol" after something doesnt mean it's lighthearted, even before you brag about your legendaries being so good they're "a different story." Also, unless someone asks you how to do it, saying "And thats how its done," is also rude. For your information, I'm not an amateur. yes, i just recently got white, but i have several other pokemon games, a most of which have been beaten, and some beaten more than once. I'm sure others have also beaten games more than once or twice. Frankly, your team is okay, but take to heart everything everyone has said here about what you say, and also, GotchiGuy has good advice for your pokemon. Try incorporating it into your strategy.
well first of all i only have one legendery in my party and all the other ones i have are in my pc and if u want me to delete the post u could of just asked instead of doing all of this

Girl, as a competitive battler, a can easily say this. Your team is nothing to write home about. First off Samurott, while my starter of choice, doesn't have what it takes to really shine in player vs. player battles. Worst of all, you have FOUR water type attacks on him. that is a big mistake, as he can easily me walled by a water resistant pokemon with great S Def., such as Jellicent.

Reshiram..., I'm not even going to start. It's usually look down upon as unfair to use a legendary pokemon unless battling with other legendary users.

Unfezant: outclassed by other flying types, like staraptor and even then, they are not used that often.

Darmanitan: The pokemon itself has great potential, but yours doesn't even carry a fire attack for STAB damage and you don't need all those fighting type attacks. one will do.

Zebstrika: Walled by a ground type, easily KO'd

Whimsicott: NOT meant for offense. It has poor attack and S.Atk. Meant as a supporter thanks to it's ability Prankster and it's amazing movepool.

That being said here's my oudated Sandstorm team that I love too much to change.

Tyranitar

Swampert

Cradily

Gliscor

Lucario

Garchomp
ok first of all dont tell me how to raise my pokemon and maybe i wont brag second of all u only have a sandstorm team what good does that do u have all of the same types and third of all i could easily kill them with my empoleon not just because its on a high level but beacaue its water

Girl, as a competitive battler, a can easily say this. Your team is nothing to write home about. First off Samurott, while my starter of choice, doesn't have what it takes to really shine in player vs. player battles. Worst of all, you have FOUR water type attacks on him. that is a big mistake, as he can easily me walled by a water resistant pokemon with great S Def., such as Jellicent.

Reshiram..., I'm not even going to start. It's usually look down upon as unfair to use a legendary pokemon unless battling with other legendary users.

Unfezant: outclassed by other flying types, like staraptor and even then, they are not used that often.

Darmanitan: The pokemon itself has great potential, but yours doesn't even carry a fire attack for STAB damage and you don't need all those fighting type attacks. one will do.

Zebstrika: Walled by a ground type, easily KO'd

Whimsicott: NOT meant for offense. It has poor attack and S.Atk. Meant as a supporter thanks to it's ability Prankster and it's amazing movepool.

That being said here's my oudated Sandstorm team that I love too much to change.

Tyranitar

Swampert

Cradily

Gliscor

Lucario

Garchomp
ok first of all dont tell me how to raise my pokemon and maybe i wont brag second of all u only have a sandstorm team what good does that do u have all of the same types and third of all i could easily kill them with my empoleon not just because its on a high level but beacaue its water

Like everyone else said, you are being somewhat rude, and putting "lol" after something doesnt mean it's lighthearted, even before you brag about your legendaries being so good they're "a different story." Also, unless someone asks you how to do it, saying "And thats how its done," is also rude. For your information, I'm not an amateur. yes, i just recently got white, but i have several other pokemon games, a most of which have been beaten, and some beaten more than once. I'm sure others have also beaten games more than once or twice. Frankly, your team is okay, but take to heart everything everyone has said here about what you say, and also, GotchiGuy has good advice for your pokemon. Try incorporating it into your strategy.
ok ill say the same thing to u as i said the same thing to gotchi dont tell me what and what nnot to do second of all the comment i put wasnt even that bad i was trying to make a show because i had strond pokemon and third of all sorry if it offended u i guess what ever makes people happy also i have beaten all my other pokemon games too so whats that about

Last edited by a moderator:
ok who cares how i spell things or how i right nobody's perfect ever hear that and dont call me stupid and a lier im pretty dang sure i would win i have good strategie(is that spelled wrong too) and i would battle but my connection at my house doesnt work for some reason ask my dad about it and thats what i got to say and by the way little miss perfect over there i dont need an english lesson and i beat the game the elite four and found all seven sages
You just made it worse. You posted 7 times in a freaking row and broke a forum rule. And bring it, I would battle you and kick your butt. I've beat 5 people on this forum so far and I'll beat you any day. Oh, and I'm not perfect; you're the one pretending to be little miss perfect when it comes to pokemon. And when somebody is illiterate, chances are they aren't very smart; so likely my strategy would kick yours to the ground. So. Before you try to fight back and post 7 times in a row to debate back against every one of our complaints against you, enroll in a 8th grade class. I am an 8th grader and most 8th grades can spell "don't" and "liar" right.

You just made it worse. You posted 7 times in a freaking row and broke a forum rule. And bring it, I would battle you and kick your butt. I've beat 5 people on this forum so far and I'll beat you any day. Oh, and I'm not perfect; you're the one pretending to be little miss perfect when it comes to pokemon. And when somebody is illiterate, chances are they aren't very smart; so likely my strategy would kick yours to the ground. So. Before you try to fight back and post 7 times in a row to debate back against every one of our complaints against you, enroll in a 8th grade class. I am an 8th grader and most 8th grades can spell "don't" and "liar" right.
^ This.

That was an awful rule-breaker. 7 posts in a row. I question the fact you've even read the rules? Or do you think you're too good for them? And yeah, PokemonKid can boot you outta this. So maybe rethink about what you said.

Also, "ur saying im rude but yet ur doing it also think before u talk and it was a joke i wanted to see what people would say"?

Um, didn't look like you were making a stupid little joke. You were trolling. I think you should think before you talk, and and stop being so rude/egotistical. Sure you'd like to see what people do. Yes, I'm completely sure you just though it would make a good little laugh. Um, we're not laughing. We're not stupid.

I'd like to challenge you. Haha that'd be a laugh.

all u guys are amachurs no offense, im a girl and my team is way stronger and why do u name ur pokemon??? anyway here's my team

Samurott

level:92

Moves:

hydro cannon

hydro pump

surf

dive

Reshiram

Level:86

Moves:

Fusion flare

Dragon breath

slash

Extrasensory

Unfezant

Level:87

Moves:

fly

brave bird

razor wind

air slash

Darmanitan

Level:87

Moves:

super power

strenth

thrash

hammer arm

Zebstrika

Level:86

Moves:

Thunder

Wild charge

Spark

shock wave

Whimsicott

Level:88

Moves:

Magical leaf

Razor leaf

Mega drain

Hurricane

And thats how its done lol not to mention my lengendaries but thats a different story oh does anyone want a Ho-oH because i have 2 and ill trade someone 1 on the gts or ill just become your friend and trade it its level 46 so any way if u want my friend code u know where to go lol buh bye

P.S

i also beat the game so just saying
mfw your post and movesets : https://i55.tinypic.com/fauhcj.jpg

No Offense but those are terrible movesets. [Just because you beat the game doesn't mean you're "pro". For example: Putting all electric moves on an Electric type, You'll be pummeled easily by a ground type with no way to attack it]

Got Pokemon Black! Yay! I got it on my vacation! This convention is/was RIGHT next to a ToyRUs. I was in heaven in there too... SO much Poke-stuff... (PokeWhite/Black stuff) (Our most local TRU has been gone for years now, BabiesRs, leaving the next one outta town)

Oh I need the Liberty Pass... but I only will probably have internet tonight and possibly in the morning... I would be SO happy if someone could somehow share or trade me the Victini JUST for the page and I send it back like Right away......... Then again I don't trust the internet would last a trade... So maybe not. That seems risky if you want to keep it. Nya.

I don't think I will be able to trade once I get home so...... Eh. Too much internet security and I am not aloud to change it either.

well first of all im in 8th grade to and if i made it this far without staying back you figure that out and how i type it called internet typing people can spell thing how ever they want instead of typing don't i spell dont the reason why i do that is because it doesnt waste time

well first of all im in 8th grade to and if i made it this far without staying back you figure that out and how i type it called internet typing people can spell thing how ever they want instead of typing don't i spell dont the reason why i do that is because it doesnt waste time
Well, I'm a 7TH GRADER and I realize typing with grammar on the internet is better than not; and notice how most of the other people in this topic- Mew, Try Honesty, Kajah, Jasen, and everybody else happen to be typing the way I am in this post. So, can I have your Friend Code? I would like to battle you.

DAH.

Okay. Um I didn't have access to internet for a trade. Boo. But I guess I'll get one later.

My team so far is. Servine, Purrloin, Panpour, Munna, Blitzle and the dog.... for now. I actually don't care for it. It did give me a few early Pokeballs.... (Ultra balls and Great Balls.....)

Working on Badge two... Training a bit too... I've been using Servine......... A little bit of Panpour too... Not much of my other pokemon. I didn't play it much in the car.

Had Snivy, Purrloin and the dog early. Then got the Free Panpour... Caught Munna shortly after. Then I just caught Blitzle though....

Well, I'm a 7TH GRADER and I realize typing with grammar on the internet is better than not; and notice how most of the other people in this topic- Mew, Try Honesty, Kajah, Jasen, and everybody else happen to be typing the way I am in this post. So, can I have your Friend Code? I would like to battle you.
yes i'll give you my friend code but that won't get you anywhere because my internet is messed up and i can't get connection because of my rowder(i think thats how you spell it) doesnt work i have linksys and it does not work by the way my friend code will be on your page ok

Herdier Lv 30

Samurott level 37

Victini level 30

Tangela level 12-13 (forgot)

Audino Level 28

Watchhog level 26

i got four badges but i will soon get five one i figure out this stupid cowboy gym leaders maze...

I now have a better team...

Audino

Servine

Purrloin

Panpour

Blitzle

Munna

3 badges. I abused my Audino with SecretPower. hahaha. That was kinda funny.

i'm kinda stuck on my team this time around. I couldn't really decide on the other three, so i've decided temporarily to only train 3 pokemon. It's working out all right so far. I'll transfer some pokemon from soulsilver as soon as i can get to route 15, it's quite annoying that i have to wait. Especially since I have event pokemon from gamestop that i want to transfer in order to get another rare pokemon. (Shiny Suicune, Raikou, and Entei to be exact) So for now, my team is:

Dewott

Pansear

Gurrdurr

Yeah, not the most exciting. :\ Oh well, at least i think i'll be able to have my shiny legendaries for the elite four. > :D

yes i'll give you my friend code but that won't get you anywhere because my internet is messed up and i can't get connection because of my rowder(i think thats how you spell it) doesnt work i have linksys and it does not work by the way my friend code will be on your page ok
It's router.

I'm pretty sure its my router since its set as a WAP about my Friendcode. (That or my DS is very picky. Lol)

Can the Newer DS systems use WPA? I'm just curious.

I just figure I need to go somewhere with unprotected inter....net. OMG. I am SO dumb! I need internet and I totally live close to a crapload of hotels I can probably use those! GAH!!!!

Forgot that was totally Illegal... I'll go to McD's. Atleast that will be legal since I can never get out of there without purchasing a happy meal. Lol.

Oh how I love this game... When do we get Fly? I'm dieing to use it and I'm only a few badges in.

Obviously, I cant post all of the comments jadaxlove14 made, but I will say this.

Yes, we did tell you about your team, to HELP you. We told you you were bragging and breaking the rules to HELP you. Like Runner said, i am also in 7th grade, and spelling and grammar are very important. You are being very rude, so can you at least try and think before you speak? If there is any other criticism on this forum, it is constructive criticism. GotchiGuy was giving you constructive criticism. Please rethink your team before shoving it aside. Can you not be so rude to everyone on this forum, when there may be some kids (like me) who just want to have fun?

Can you not be so rude to everyone on this forum, when there may be some kids (like me) who just want to have fun?
Um ditto. I can see all of this topic going into argument. Lets talk pokemon and have fun with eachother! I don't want this stuff to stay on the minds of the people in this. I know you guys can get over it. It doesn't matter your age/grade. Pokemon is for everyone and your teams are special to you. They don't need to be streamline/normal. Heck, I'd have a team of Rattata if I could right now. REgardless what they are, they can still be strong. Evolved or not, sure they might have better status then some, but not always. Seems to me people were reflecting on your team and it wasn't taken lightly as one would have hoped.

Naming pokemon can be fun. It totally up to you. I do it every once in a while but its not a thing I normally do. Naming could be a form of connecting with pokemon one has or has caught. Think of it that way.

Given I wasn't part of this and now read part of what is going on. But if it is that important to you guys, take it to the PMs.

my team changed! and i still havent firgured out that cowboy gym leaders maze...

Phoine level 21 (No hacks, from Wi-fi trade)

Tangela level 18

Samurott level 38

Victini Level 31

Watchog level 28

i forgot the other pokemon >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back