Your Style! :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear what I feel like wearing.

If it's cold;

Jeans [Either Skinny or Bootcut]

One of my many sweaters [most of them striped] or graphic T-shirts [i like those cute food ones :)]

Boots or Slides [so comfy . . .]

& if it's a dressier outift, I wear my musical note necklace.

Oh, & pearl earrings. Always pearl earrings.

If it's warm/hot;

Short shorts [i have just about every color known to man . . . ]

Grahpic Tee Shirts / Baggy Tees / Polos [Depending on if I'm working or not.]

Flip-flops. [i live in those things.]

Or maybe a sundress. [i only have like 3 or 4 of those.]

If I wear a sundress, I wear my white flats. [American Eagle shoes ftw]

& Of course, my pearl earrings & necklace.

&& I always always always wear my peace bracelet. [i have 5 of them in assorted colors. haha.]

skinny jeaaaaaaaaaaans<3

I swear, I love those things with a passion. ;D

I used to try going for the 'scene' look, but I'm going my own way now. :]

LOOOOOOOL; my friend describe me as a 'happy emo' the other day. I was offended. Except for the happy bit.

My hair is nearly always down. Straightened. Or if I don't straighten it, I put it in a ponytail, but that's like once a week. Trying to stop straightening it so much, my hair is actually frizzing up :|

urmmm.

` skinny jeans. <3

` hoodies. any colour, size, shape, if it's awesome i'd wear it.

` cute t-shirts. especially ones with food or rainclouds.

` band shirts, but not too many.

` braaceellettttsss.

` stripy socks.

` eyelinerr.

` short skirts with cool designs.

` vans/babychams.

` cute bows

` wristbands

` gold headbands

` rainbow stuff.

yeahhh. idk. ~

;dlklfkju I decided to re-do mine. xD

Cold days:

-My green,brown,tan and cream plaid trench <3

-skinny jeans

-moccasins

-gloves ( Rarely though... I'm a glove size XXS.... So it's impossible to find fitting gloves. ;_; )

-brown scarf

-black socks

- gauges

- link

Warm days:

- any shirt

-skinny jeans

-moccasins or flip flops

- gauges

- link

-bracelets

- my 'flower' (people who are friends with me on facebook have probably seen it xD)

Casual/Sporty,,

always works for me :D :blink:

Usually I wear a sweater, sweatshirt or a t-shirt and jeans or sweatpants.

Sometimes I wear shorts or skirts

I'm into aristocrat fashion, so i'll mostly wear something resembling to that. My style is very fancy, consisting of corsets and many elegant blouses, jeans, pants, and I wear mostly boots and high heels. Though sometimes I dress normally, skinny jeans and whatever shirt I can find.
My style varies, sometimes i'll even wear pink from head to toe =)

My hair is usually straight, sometimes I'll curl it. I put tons of hairspray into it to keep the volume, and my layers and as short as two inches. I think that's about it =o
This is pretty much me in a nutshell.

Today I wore this dress I bought last year - it's vintage looking, and I only got it for 5$ because the store was closing, but it's so amazing looking - it's blue and white floral print, nice neckline, knee length.. just love it. I paired it with my blue shoes, a denim jacket, and a pearly necklace. I also stuck a waist belt with it too, looked awesome.

But then other days I'll be sloppy and wear skinnies and a band tee. Depends on my mood.

I basically wear what I want, because clothes should be an expression of yourself.

During winter time I wore skinny jeans everyday, with usually my Ugg boots, but sometimes my moccasins or my black Converse. For tops, most of the time I wore a v-neck with a cardigan or a zip-up type hoodie.

Now it's warmer, and I wear dresses and skirts a lot. Still I wear skinny jeans and black flip flops frequently. Tops vary, but still are pretty similar to winter. I prefer long sleeves, so I still wear lots of zip-up hoodies and cardigans.

My hair is always down. Sometimes I make it wavy and sometimes I pull the front/sides like half up and clip it in back, but usually it's just down and straightened.

I always wear my silver cross necklace, everyday. Sometimes I wear my hemp jewelery too. Make up wise, I always have on black eye liner and mascara, though it's not very dark.

When it's cold:

Long sleeved Top with Jeans.

Trainers.

When it's warm:

T-Shirt or Vest Top and Long Shorts occasionally a skirt.

Flipflops ♥

Actually I pretty much wear my flipflops in all weather.

I wear my hair down most of the time with a hairband. But if it's crazy and won't brush out I put it up in a pony tail. If I have alot of time I straighten it. It makes me look about 2 years older :) My hair is brown and is curly at the ends but it can be crazy.

I LOVE LOVE leggings and I always wear them. I'm wearing it now. I like girlie skirts too, and bright T-Shirts. When its hot sometimes I wear really small summery dresses with leggings. I wear boots a lot too. I have short hair so I can't put it up, but when my hair was long, my mum forced me to tie it up. Sometimes I put it down anyway as I prefered it, but don't tell my mum.

Name brand t-shirts or band shirts. Any jeans or starting basically now shorts. I just found out I have flat feet so I have no choice but to wear sneakers, so I wear my DC's or Etnies. I usually wear my hair down. It's naturally curly (which everyone loves) but I don't and I usually straighten it.

Usually, I wear a t-shirt or a polo shirt. T-shirts usually being either cartoon tee's, or band shirts. Sometimes, I'll wear a fancier shirt, but not too often. I almost always wear a hoodie. I have a couple pairs of converse, which I usually wear, but I also wear flip-flops sometimes. If it's cold, I have a pair of boots. I also wear my pair of sneakers sometimes.

For pants, I wear, usually, capris, or normal pants. I only have three pairs of skinny jeans. Soft yellow ones, which aren't even really tight, normal-coloured ones that are kind of light and are tight, and gray ones, that aren't. When I'm around the house/it's REALLY hot outside, I will wear shorts, though.

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. Usually, I only experiment with it around the house and then wash it off.

I usually wear either bright-coloured toe socks, or normal white socks. The ones that are short.

My hair looks a lot like [x] that. Only, it's shorter in the front, [i got it cut last week] and it's not styled where it stands up off my head as much in the back. It has a natural rise to it. The bangs are like [x] this'ms. It parts on the left side. Sometimes I straighten it a little, sometimes I don't. Right now, with the length it's at, it's physically impossible to really put it up in any kind of fashion. So, I always wear it down. xD My hair's a strawberry blond colour. [x] like that. [i'd just post a photo of me, but I don't think TT would like us posting photos in non-private topics.]

I usually have headphones on my head because I'm often listening to music.

As far as jewelry goes, I wear all kinds of bracelets. From [x] to [x] to [x]. [but I don't spell out health precautions on mine... xD]

I usually only wear my thin-rope necklace with the fang charm on it and black&white checkerboard guitar pick charm. It's a permanent one [unless you cut it off, obviously], so. xD Sometimes I'll wear other necklaces, though.

My fingernails are almost always painted. Anywhere from black to bright green to red. Sometimes they're all the same colour, sometimes I have colour patterns [x] like this.

I think that's about it. xD

~Mew

Hair- I usually straighten it. It sticks up naturally so I don't usually have to style it, but when I do I use volumizing mousse. It's always a different color, usually pretty edgy.

Makeup- Another thing that varies. I used to do really dark smokey eyeshadow, but now I don't even wear eyeliner. Just mascara and MAC vex and MAC Sable eyeshadow.

Tops- T-shirt. Always.

Bottoms- Jeans, usually from AE. Mostly jean shorts and sweatpants, though.

Shoes- None XDD I don't wear shoes unless I'm with my mom or at school, and then I wear my black van flats.

^^ O: FeeBee, you're back!

Anyway, my wardrobe varies.

Lots of t-shirts, with logos, patterns, bands etc. I do like my tees =D

Skinny jeans. I have mostly dark blue and black pairs. I don't suit light coloured jeans.

I'm currently obsessed aith checked shirts. They're so totally different to anything else I've ever worn. I've got three, and wear them to death.

I also like wearing my white button blouse, with a black tailored jacket. A lot of people seem to like it when I wear that, since not many people do. I like going for the rocker look.

Ohgod. Scarves and belts. SO MANY OF THEM! I like studded belts, and coloured ones. Scarves.. Any scarf that I like. I've got plain, patterened, wolly, pashmena, sarong.. Ohdear xD

My favourite shoes are my Osiris skates. Everybody loves those, too =D I also like my personalised Converse.

My hair is SO straight... I barely ever tie it up.

I wear all sorts of things:

On top I'll either wear a tee shirt or some sort of nicer shirt, unless I wear a dress which I sometimes do.

I wear skinny jeans a lot, and i love wearing skirts, and in summer i usuallly wear shorts, but usually not knee-length shorts.

I wear earrings always (I have 85 pairs) and sometimes a necklace or some bracelets.

I have a ton of flip-flops and sandals, or when it's cold I wear converse or boots or heels.

I usually wear my hair down, a lot of times I also put some of it back in a clip. My hair's wavy.

Yep, overall my style's pretty girly. And it varies a lot.

Eh. I don't really have a style. xD

Hair - Up. 99% of the time.

Top - Graphic T or videogame shirt and a hoodie. I almost always have a hoodie, even if I'm not wearing it. I'll occasionally wear dressier stuff if I'm going out.

Bottom - I'll wear anything. To school, usually jeans. Out, I'll wear skirts, shorts, and sometimes dresses.

Shoes - Converse or similar style shoes. Or tennis sneaks.

I always wear the same earrings. I live in them.

Sometimes I'll wear a bracelet.

Yeah. I look like a real bum sometimes. xDDDD

Most of the time my hair is down and straightened.

Top - Anything that catches my eye. I like band shirts. I prefer dark/black tops. I own quite a few black and white striped tshirts. I hate anything neon or with people faces on.

Bottom - Skinny jeaansss. I hate baggy jeans. Sometimes I'll wear a skirt, but almost always with black tights.

Shoes - I like pumps, converse. But again - whatever catches my eye.

A long necklace - almost always.

My nails are usually painted black, white, black, white.

I quite often wear dark stuff, but my blonde hair brightens that. My friend calls me "happy emo" just like Kendal. xD It doesn't really bother me. :)

On three days of the week, I have to have my favourite styles:

Monday: Anything that I bought that is new.

Wednesday: Somthing I don't really care about and won't really care if I don't wear it for a while becuase I am going to my dads.

Friday: Somthing laid-back and comfy.

I wear all types of outfits depending on my mood. For example a few days ago I was wearing a dress, and right now I'm wearing a baggy t-shirt and baggy jeans.

My hair is short with layers and straight across bangs. I always straighten it somewhat when I go out or else it sticks up in the back. Very rarely will I wear pigtails, and when I do I wear a hat.

As for makeup I only wear the tiniest bit of eyeliner, sometimes none. I used to wear a bunch of liquid eyeliner, mascara and stuff, but I just got sick of it. I used to paint my nails a lot but I don't do that much anymore either.

I don't have any piercings but I wear rings (on my fingers....) a lot.

Let's see... 50/50 burmuda (sp?) shorts or jeans, usually skinny. I'll wear a graphic T (never anything to colorful) or some fancier-ish shirt. Shoes, I hate 'em. But when I have to, Flip-flops in a hurry. If I can ever find any socks, I'll wear my converse. ^_^ As for hair, the color changes a lot. I almost always wear it down and straightened (my hair poofs up beyond what I thought was physically possible), but when I don't have time, I'll just french braid it on both sides and put it in a quick bun. My bangs are always to the side and in my face. :D Makeup... basic foundation to even out skin tone, heavy mascara, and a little eyeliner. I've mastered the art of make-up... 30 seconds tops. lol!

All that's when I'm going out. If I know I'll be home all day, you'll find me in shorts and a T with no make-up and my hair in a pony.

~SkyCrystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back