Your Style! :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daily clothes usually consist of black jeans, a t-shirt underneith a hoodie, and my black converse.

I have shoulder-length razored hair. Normally I just leave my bangs swept to the side or tucked behind my ear. When I do tie it up, it's usually in a messy ponytail.

I don't wear that much jewelry, but I do have a keyblade & heartless symbol necklace that I wear often. I also have an L sweatband I always wear. xD Gotta love L.

Makeup I just avoid completely. :)

My style is... nothing too unique, to be honest.

I'll wear dark skinnies with a Tshirt from Aeropostale, Hollister, Abercrombie, etc.

Ahhh, Wrong account.

This is Rachel. xp

I always wear a random t-shirt from like Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister etc.

Then either jeans, sweatpants, or shorts. Lately, I've been wearing shorts a lot, cause I have track practice like everyday.

And I always wear a hoodie, lol.

Then for shoes, I just wear running shoes, ahah.

I dont wear make up, cause it kinda irritates my eyes, and I just dont feel like it, and I dont have time. I can barely wake up early enough to do normal stuff, ahahh.

And my hair is usually down, but sometimes I tie it up, but usually just for shorts.

Usually a tee shirt, from various stores, one that's fitted.

I'm not really into the baby doll tops and all of that.

Then I either wear shorts are jeans, depending upon the weather.

And if its cold out, I'll wear a hoodie.

In terms of shoes, either converse, boots, or flip flops.

I almost always wear my hair down, it's straight with a bit of a wave at then ends.

I'm just a t-shirt and jeans girl. Most of my jeans are skinny jeans and I wear a lot of t-shirts from American Eagle. I also wear pink high top converse under my jeans and sometimes a hoodie over my t-shirt. There is noo wayy I'd ever in a million years wear a dress to school.

And my hair is always down due to my abnormally large ears. :furawatchi:

I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a skirt, dress or anything girly for that matter. Usually I just a t-shirt, a hoodie/zipper, jeans and trainers. Whatever I get my hands on, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back