Your Tamagotchi Wishlist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. One day I would like to have a Chocolate Argyle design V4.5 because it was one of my first Tamagotchis. Other than that, I wouldn't mind adding a yellow or lime green TMGC+C to my collection, so that I have a pair to connect.

Is it bad that I want a Tama-Go? I want one (or two... or six) sooo bad.

List of versions I don't have (and would like):

Mothra

Umino

Mesutchi/Osutchi pair

Music Star

UraTama

P's

Tamagotchi Friends

Princess Spacy iDL

Anniversary 4U (pink)

Also in my mind-list are seconds of an iD and iDL (English if possible). Maybe a second +Colour.

I really want a Tama-Go! Unfortunately I can't get one anytime soon or I'd be over my budget, I'll have to wait until February earliest. :)

I'm super excited for it though, I've already started making and collecting faceplates!

Tamagotchi + Color Black

Tamagotchi + Color Orange

Tamagotchi iD (Anything, but pink)

Doraemon Tamagotchi (And his sister one as well)

Japanese Tamagotchi Angel

Tamagotchi Morino

Tamagotchi Nano

Tamagotchi 4U cover plate (Donut/Doughnut)

ANY Tamagotchi Plush/ Sorette Kuchipatchi Merch

Another Tamagotchi 4U to Paint Black

-Puri-

I want a 4u. (le gasp, I don't have one yet)

An Ocean

The Manaphy egg "surfing around"

Gameboy Games (so wish they were downloadable on the 3ds....I have the original GB game)

Eh, I think the only thing I want now is an Arukotch. I think I'm satisfied with my Tamagotchi collection for a while.

But I do wanna commission more plushies of my Tamagotchi characters.

The devilgotchi. Its not like I don't have the money to do it, its just I can't see myself putting the money out to do it. Plus I think my family would then think I'm more crazy then they already do.

Any clear sell designs, they are my favorite.

(non tamagotchi)A new Pokemon pikachu

Any p1/p2/angelgotchi

I'd take in any to be honest. When I find a tamagotchi at a thrift shop it almost always comes home with me.

I'd like to get an ID L and a set of Tama Friends. I thought there'd be more to the P's, but there's not a whole lot. So another color tama would be cool!

As for the friends; I kinda miss the simple black and white tamagotchis, but I don't think I wanna run one of my little thin tamas, I like the fatter ones :3

To be honest, the Tamagotchi thing I want most is not actually a Tamagotchi virtual pet, but a Tamagotchi music CD: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/COCX-38859

I want it so much because it has every single Tamagotchi song ever sung by the characters, as well as a special exclusive version of Happy Happy Harmony. I hope I can get it soon!

Mothra

Digimon Pendulum V1,V2, or V3

maybe a 4U at some point

Tamagotchi resturant

V3 cherries

Tamawalkie

Waiting for arukotch and devilgotch to turn up in the mail!

Personally, even though my list is pretty small I managed to sneak a few things on it...

iD-L English ver.

Digimon ACCEL nature genome

Digimon ACCEL ultimate genome

Several pierces for the P's

And if it counts a nexus 7 to use for my 4U

I'd like another english v4, one english v5, one japanese v5, and a white morino.

My wishlist is constantly changing, but I have a few main ones I've been wanting:

- Clear Ocean

- White Garden

- Black Devil

- White Santaclautchi

- Blue Stripes Mothra

- Ciao Uratama

- Silverblue iD

- 4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back