Your Tamagotchi Wishlist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection so far includes:

- P's (I have the Aikatsu set)

- Pierces I have: sanrio, anniversary,baby change, fairy change, love and melody, Aikatsu, melody land, royal change, dream coffret, tama circus, yumemiru ribbon, namekonfunfu

- Blue/silver iD

- White iD

- Orange TMGC+C

- 4u (purple anniversary)

- Purple iDL English

What I want

- A nexus to connect to my 4u

- the rest of the pierces (disney esp)

- Another TMGC+C

- 2 more P's to get the connection character

What I am aiming for next

- iDL Princess spacy

- iDL 15th anniversary ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Santagotch white

4U+ orange/peach

P1 pink and green with blue buttons

P1 teal and purple with pink buttons

Morino white

Ocean pink and white

Ocean light blue

Dream Town leopard

P2 white with pink and yellow swirls

P2 white and green with red buttons

P2 red white and green with white buttons

-a green iDL (which I'm gonna get for my birthday)

-a pink v4 with flowers

-tama star circus pierce

-miracrise pierce

-baby change pierce

-anniversary pierce

I'd love to have a P. :0

I only have two Tamagotchis and adding any to my tiny collection would be a dream.

What is currently on my wishlist is a Tamagotchi P2 in yellow/orange...

TamaP2.jpg

What's also on my wishlist are these Tama P's deco pierces:

- Royal Change

- Fairy Change

- Miracrise

- Love & Melody

Hmmm... I was somewhat interested in buying a devilgotchi, but not interested enough to pay a minimum of $200-$300 for a used version... so I'll leave that dream behind ;)

I was also considering getting a couple of Digimons... and then saw they go for over $100 AUD each, and I don't quite miss them that much... haha.

So my current wishlist is as follows:

P's Love & Melody set

P's Melody Land set

Various Pierces

Familitchi

Mothra

Original Gen 1 Black & White (I just really like the look of it, even though I have a blue & white on the way)

That's pretty much it at this stage. Next pay will be at least one of the P's, and see how I go from there :)

I do wish for a Tamagotchi ID L absolutely so. :D I can't even think of more Tamagotchis that might be on my wishlist for now.

pink and white angel​

purple tamagotchi ocean​

white and pink "symphony" music star and the pink glittery music star​

pink and purple id l​

purple, pink, and clear p1​

v3 ribbons, bubbles, and twilight stars​

tamagotchi plus akai pink, yellow, and white​

white morino​

rainbow, pink with flowers, lacey purple, and black with bows tamagotchi nano​

v1 light blue and light pink​

And I might want a Tama-go..My dad bought me a Kuchipatchi Tama-go figure at a Wal-Mart once *I'm surprised that he even found one there! :eek: *, and I wanna get a Tama-go for the sake of it..

Since I've acquired a new job, I'm hoping by my next paycheck I can purchase the first Tamagotchi I've purchased in a LONG time. I'm really looking to expand on the older versions of my collection. Here's what I'm hoping to add soon:

1. Morino

2. Umino

3. Mesu/Osu

4. Mothra

5. More P1/P2's

6. More Angels

7. Pretty much any Tama out of the 90's.

I'd like to get them now since I know that I can still readily find the IDs and the Dream Town Tamas. The older ones are just becoming rarer and I'd like to get them while I'm able!

As of now:

• P's - Love & Melody and/or Melody Land, plus one more, haven't decided
  • 4U+ (Peach or Light Purple)
  • Another Familitchi if I see a price drop - I bid for a brand new one yesterday and snagged it at 20 USD :)
  • Mothra

Right now my wishlist is this.

Pink Tamagotchi IDL english

Purple Tamagotchi IDL English

Its small but thats what I want right now. I kinda want the Tama friends dream team but at the same time I just want to settle with the 2 english IDL's and the ones that I have.

15th Anniversary iDL

Orange TMGC+C

Peach Orange 4U+ (I think you know what my favourite colour is by now)

White Snowflake Entama

Apples pattern Akai (I also have a strange obsession with anything fruit-themed....)

....yup, that's my ideal wishlist. Maybe someday I'll get a few of the things on it! :D

Right now, I don't have too many tamas on my wishlist, but they are:

- Another Music Star

- A v1

- A v2

- Leopard Print v4.5

- Ribbons v3

That's all for now, all the really boring versions... haha :D :wub:

I would love to get a rose Tamagotchi v4, pastel pink and green tamagotchi v4.5, love my family tamagotchi v5, a cherry blossoms tamagotchi v5, a cookie dough tamagotchi v5, purple and sunglasses tamagotchi v5.5, a headphones music star, a new pink tamagotchi tamago, a tamagotchi caculator (My mind is blanking out on the name,) 2 tamagotchi friends dream town (Any colour), a purple tamagotchi p's, a purple english id l, a purple tamagotchi 4u+, all the tamagotchi vintage plushies, all the tamagotchi charms, and for tamatown to come back to life! LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back