Your worst fear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your worst fear...?

• Heights... ugh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness... *shudder*

• Needles O_O

• Fire...

• Your next door neighbor x_X (hope no-one chooses this one XD)

• Other... (say in post if you want...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needles... o.o;;

Sometimes, but very rarely, heights freak me out. I'm also scared of getting sick... and I'm scared of dying alone... and a lot of other things xD

i have to fears needles and darkness i know it sound childish but i'm SO afraid of darkness cause anything can be there and you don't know it

Creks's fears

1.Micheal Jackson

2.Elevators

3.Dolls

4.My Bathroom

5.Mirors

1.He's just creepy, ok?

2.There so small and if there's a killer in it they could corner me and shoot me

3.They stare at people

4.Bloody Mary comes out of my toilet

5.If you stare in it too long then you see one of your past lives

*sigh...*

Let me Start...(Is endless..)

Spiders (ecspially black...widows)

Scary Stories books...(Gaa...)

Horror movies

My mom's fart (Is loud, but it doesn't smell..wierd..)

My dad's BREATH (You can hear it 1ft away.)

Ugh..and more..

Man........i'm REALLY scared of dead PEOPLE bodies. they totally freak me out!!!! every time i see a plastic doll (not like barbies or bratz exc.) i always get the feeling that when i go to sleep they are gonna come alive and kill me. talk about fears! Who ever said that they were afraid of elevators, i'm with ya!! sometims i think things are going to bust in and beat me until i die, and maybe the cord that goes through will break and i'll fall until the elevator smashes with me inside!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah!! Same here! I don't even dare to look at dead people's pics..me scare!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back