Your worst fear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your worst fear...?

• Heights... ugh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness... *shudder*

• Needles O_O

• Fire...

• Your next door neighbor x_X (hope no-one chooses this one XD)

• Other... (say in post if you want...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid of needles. I can't stand the thought of something sharp going into my body. I'm also afriad of the dark because someone could be hiding wanting to kill me, thats why I sleep with my T.V. on.

potbellypanda london eye looks fantastic i might go someday :furawatchi: when im like 10 or 20 years older lol

I'm afraid of needles. I can't stand the thought of something sharp going into my body. I'm also afriad of the dark because someone could be hiding wanting to kill me, thats why I sleep with my T.V. on.
I sleep with the T.V. on too!

dj-lynx : an innertube is an inflable donut-shaped thing. You stick ur body in the hole and u can float on the water.

innertube

my piano teacher when i dont know my pieces O.O

scary

lol, jk, altho i do dread those days and curse my lazyness!

actualy, i dont like heights that much, but i can get over... ish

i dont mind needles- they make me laugh

i love fire

darkness doesnt bother me.

yeah, my neighbir does scare me a little tho. lol. hez just wierd, lol

not really anything. and why should i fear? i have Jesus

I sleep with the T.V. on too!dj-lynx : an innertube is an inflable donut-shaped thing. You stick ur body in the hole and u can float on the water.

innertube
dang, i couldnt stand that x.X

i like sleeping where its dark an quiet.

plus i dont even have a TV in my room

lol

Oooh.. my greatest fear is needles or anything that involves blood. Definetely. I've fainted so many times just thinking about fresh blood squirting out of your neck... and one time, (last year) I fainted in the library getting picked up from school, when a boy named Kenny (grade ahead of me) was talking about a girl at the runing race fell or something (it was terrible weather) and her knee split open and her bone was sticking out, and there was blood dipping out from her knee. And I HATE anyone just tapping my knee.. it makes me feel all queezy. I hate blood and people touching my knees.. xD Weird fear.. but true. *nod nod* :)

I'm so glad I survived this post. (I've been rolling all over my bed.. :angry: :( AHHH!!) :D

xD You guys are afraid of spiders? Awww.. they're cute, to me. :)

I'm also sort of afraid of the dark. Ok, yeah, I'll admit, at night there's this murderer hopping all over my roof and one day he's gonna come kill me, he's gonna break through the window and shoot me or stab me. Also, the mofia leader is hiding somewhere in my room. I'm super afraid of WINDOWS (my house has like 50 :angry: ) and the phone ringing at night when I'm home alone, or when I go to sleep. AND, I'm gonna admit, I still sleep with my mom. All the time. But I don't care. :(

-Edit-

Sometimes, in the middle of theafternoon, my mom would just be like "Uh oh" for some reason, like she forgot her earrings at Leena's house (or whatEVER xDD) and I'll be like "Ahhhhh!! Noooooo, what? ah! ah! ah! ah!" and have this huge tantrum on my knees. My mom's like 'Hey, HEY, man, stay cool.." Lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid of what people think of how i do look like somebody! that! i hate!

and i like spiders too but I DESPISE poisonous ones! i like how they are but when they get near me i screeeammm!

like the ones that have fangs,or are big.

I like the way black widows look like but like i said.. near me or when they live near where i live i smash them or try to avoid them.

one tried attacking me from a hole once it was kreepy!.

spiders dont bother me at all,

actualy when i helped out at my schools animals center (we have tons of animals! even a bobcat! but thats becuz some idiot declawed him and now he cant survive in the wild >.< )

anyways, i like holding the tarantula!

fun!

spiders dont bother me at all,actualy when i helped out at my schools animals center (we have tons of animals! even a bobcat! but thats becuz some idiot declawed him and now he cant survive in the wild >.< )

anyways, i like holding the tarantula!

fun!
Cool, Tarantulas are awesome. my uncle has one...They're so cute and fuzzy XD

I'm scared of the dark.

One time I watched SCARY MOVIE 1,2,3 & 4 ALL IN A ROW! And didn't have a nightmare. But I once watched "doctor who" the episodes where the zombie things go, "Are you my mummy?" The World War 2 one, and I hd the WORST nightmare I've ever had... Strange huh?

xD You guys are afraid of spiders? Awww.. they're cute, to me. :)
I'm also sort of afraid of the dark. Ok, yeah, I'll admit, at night there's this murderer hopping all over my roof and one day he's gonna come kill me, he's gonna break through the window and shoot me or stab me. Also, the mofia leader is hiding somewhere in my room. I'm super afraid of WINDOWS (my house has like 50 :angry: ) and the phone ringing at night when I'm home alone, or when I go to sleep. AND, I'm gonna admit, I still sleep with my mom. All the time. But I don't care. :(

-Edit-

Sometimes, in the middle of theafternoon, my mom would just be like "Uh oh" for some reason, like she forgot her earrings at Leena's house (or whatEVER xDD) and I'll be like "Ahhhhh!! Noooooo, what? ah! ah! ah! ah!" and have this huge tantrum on my knees. My mom's like 'Hey, HEY, man, stay cool.." Lol xD
Heheheh, for some reason you remind me of ME! Hahaha, sometimes I sleep with my mom. I either sleep with her because

1. Im sick

or

2. im scared x_X

And yes, there has been many times when I have to sleep with her because...welll...im afraid. Like two nights ago. I slept with her because there is a huge window in my room and there is a burglar going around town. I was afraid that SOMEHOW he was going to get in my room and kill me ... im scared of buglars...even tho ive never been robbed ^^"

I'm scared of the dark. One time I watched SCARY MOVIE 1,2,3 & 4 ALL IN A ROW! And didn't have a nightmare. But I once watched "doctor who" the episodes where the zombie things go, "Are you my mummy?" The World War 2 one, and I hd the WORST nightmare I've ever had... Strange huh?
Actually, to me, Scary movie 1,2,3, and 4 aren't that scary. Theyre very funny xD

I'm scared of the dark. One time I watched SCARY MOVIE 1,2,3 & 4 ALL IN A ROW! And didn't have a nightmare. But I once watched "doctor who" the episodes where the zombie things go, "Are you my mummy?" The World War 2 one, and I hd the WORST nightmare I've ever had... Strange huh?
*to the bolded*

That's because the Scary Movie series was made as a comedy and not actually a horror.

PORCELINE DOLLS ARE MINE. They're sooooo scary!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back