Your worst fear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your worst fear...?

• Heights... ugh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness... *shudder*

• Needles O_O

• Fire...

• Your next door neighbor x_X (hope no-one chooses this one XD)

• Other... (say in post if you want...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may seem Stupid but....

My wost fear is... Falling in gymnastics. Most of my friends say I'm stupid for doing it. Espically of beam and bars. Like... what if I flew back and missed the low bar and hit my face and had to get surgery or something... And on beam... what if I fell and hit my hean and got into a coma. I'm parinoid like that. My friends say I "defy gravity" XD.

this might sound dumb but i am afraid of heights

Last edited by a moderator:
1SOMe heights-2some spiders-3molesters-4killers-5darkness-6rabid animals-7weird people-8walking thru places where i feel like someone's going to shoot me (i'll edit this if there's anything more i can think of) 9some porcelain dolls-10scary video game graphics-11scary movies-12grudge 1and2-13someone liking me-14 falling-15nightmares

hehehehe...funny thing about number 8....sometimes when a really fast car passes by me i duck and cover behind another car or whatever else is there

then there's number 13....well, if someone likes me and i know they do i get scared and avoid them.....heh <_<

then there's nightmares. i always dream that my parents are going to divorce or die.

im scared of heights but my worst fear is bad guys coz in the news so many little kids get killed by bad guys.Sometimes they get killed at night which is why im afraid of darkness too because bad guys can com in and kill u while your sleeping.I cover my whole body with my blanket and pretend that if a bad guy comes in they cant see me coz im under my blanket XD.And since i live on the 13th floor of my apartment(soooo unlucky!!!) i have to go down the lift.So everytime my dad tells me to get something in his car which he forgot i go but there are bad guys and im gonna get killed!!! but he never listens so i still end up going and like wheneva the door opens for the lift i wait a while before going in coz if bad guys are in there they might charge out first so i will see them first.Im also scared of horror movies in fact if it wasnt for "the ring"(a horror movie)(not the lord of the rings!) i might not be scared of darkness.For a while i was scared of looking into the mirrors becoz i wass afraid that the ghost in the ring would come out and get me!!

I'm afraid of needles, spiders, bees, wasps, and only certain heights. I'm not afraid to go on rollercoasters and stuff like that, I just freak out when I have to climb up something really big.

I'm scared of IT.And rejection.

D:
Whats IT? Im afraid of pukeing. Its all icky and my throat hurts......and you never know when its going to happen......

My worst fear is heights... I'd rather run through fire than go on the London Eye o_OThats how bad my fear is... *shudder*

You dont have to admit your fear if u dont wanna. ^^ Its just nice to get things off your chest.
Same here, and to make matters worse I have to go on it next year! And I hate rollercoasters

my biggest fears are... heights and spiders. spiders scare me.

this past summer, i went on the sears tower (in chicago) i was sooo scared. its the tallest building in the us...... i thought i was going to pass out. but when we reached the top, it was actually pretty cool.

I voted other. I'm scared of escaltors, becuase of something that happened to me when I was 2.

Camelle
What happened to you when you were 2??? :)

TONS of things freak me out...mostly when I've just watched a freaky show I imagine that when I'm in bed a skelleton(sp?) will come crashing through the roof right on top of me O_O!!! Or sometimes when I'm home alone I always hear wierd sounds coming from upstairs or the basement and I think that someone has broken in :eek: .some other things are that I am always scared to go upstaires when it's dark because I always think that there is ghosts up there....Other times I wake up in the middle of the night and have to go to the washroom that is just down the hall and after I'm done I turn the light off, run to my bed and jump under my covers scared to death. One last thing is whenever my parents ask me to go into the basement to get something I get mega scared because there is a plastic glow in the dark skelleton(sp?) that is full size for halloween. So when I get down there I always imagine that his head will suddenly turn towards me and he will start to walk to me and then he will kill me.....Why do I have to be so scared of things!!!!! :angry:

It may seem Stupid but....
My wost fear is... Falling in gymnastics. Most of my friends say I'm stupid for doing it. Espically of beam and bars. Like... what if I flew back and missed the low bar and hit my face and had to get surgery or something... And on beam... what if I fell and hit my hean and got into a coma. I'm parinoid like that. My friends say I "defy gravity" XD.
I used to be like that In Gymnastics. But My insidents wern't as bad as yours. I face planted the beam and I nopw have a little bump in my nose. Also with Bars I jumped to the high bar from a stradle underswing missed and sprained me wrise...that hurt!! You've just got to rememebr your more powerful than it

But taht was last year. i don't do gymnastics anymore. I was good but I gave it up for horse riding

OK, I didn't know what to vote because there might be a couple things on your list that I'm scared of, but here's a list of my frights.

Being alone in a cold, dark place (kind of random, doesn't happen too often...)

Spiders/scorpions

Not being able to breath (Suffocation, drowning, etc.)

Losing a loved one very close to me (parents, close grandparents, sibling, etc.)

Needles

Falling from a high place at the risk of being permanantly paralized

That's my list. All of that scares me even thinking about it... Oh, and I'm also uneasy around cats... I had a bad experience with a tom when I was 5, its kind of a long story, I don't like talking about it... Lets just say, I have a scar. Its still there, and I'm now 11. Incase you can't do math, its been there for six years. :lol:

My worst fear is heights... I'd rather run through fire than go on the London Eye o_OThats how bad my fear is... *shudder*

You dont have to admit your fear if u dont wanna. ^^ Its just nice to get things off your chest.
i LOVE heights!

i hate swimming in deep water >_< you never know whats down there...

It sound crazy but I am scard of Fire........

Once we was at a party. A bonfire party and my next door Neighbor was playing around and she got so drunk she fell over in the fire!!!!!!! Everyone scream and got water and put the fire out. I screamed and ran off. The next day my Neighbor nearly died, from all her burns. She lived though! So lucky. She was out of the Hospital a month after.

Soo she was scard of fires just like me.

she was only 14!!!!!

Tons. But to avoid countless hours of thinking, I'll post a few. :lol:

1. Small Places- I am Claustraphobic. If I am in a small place, I think I'll never get out, and I will run out of oxygen.

2. Murderers- I am paranoid. I had 2 things happen, and now I am paranoid of being killed.

3. Bugs- Ewg, just ewg.

4. Needles- every time I get one, afterwards I feel faint and everything goes black and fuzzy.

5. Boats- Titanic anyone?

6. Planes- Erm. I don't want anyone to get upset, but after 9/11 I refuse to fly.

7. SHARKS!- *cries* I absolutely hate them! *shivers*

8. Being home alone- Kind of ties in with #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back