Your worst fear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your worst fear...?

• Heights... ugh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness... *shudder*

• Needles O_O

• Fire...

• Your next door neighbor x_X (hope no-one chooses this one XD)

• Other... (say in post if you want...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6. Planes- Erm. I don't want anyone to get upset, but after 9/11 I refuse to fly.
Me too. I dont even celebrate 9/11 (no offence - We dont celebrate it where I live unless we have american relatives) and flying freaks me out. Its crashing though, I've heard about loads of plane crashes. I'm even scared of others going on a plane that I dont know! Its just strange. Me no like planes >.<

My worst fear is heights... I'd rather run through fire than go on the London Eye o_OThats how bad my fear is... *shudder*

You dont have to admit your fear if u dont wanna. ^^ Its just nice to get things off your chest.
Thats same with me when im high up my legs turn to jelly

I dont really have a fear.

I'm not showing off. I only have a small fear of hights.

I use to be scard of the dark but not anymore! ^.^

I am afraid of...........

1. Dark- AHH THE GHOSTS!

2. Dying- What will happen to me!! :(

3. Saying Bloody Mary in a dark barthroom 10 times- heard of the ghost legend?

Well...i chose other....

Im Scared Of Vaccuum Cleaners XD...Seriously. Whenever someone Vaccuums i Jump up on the couch...And cover my ears

I voted other. I'm scared of escaltors, becuase of something that happened to me when I was 2.

Camelle
wat happend??? :(

im scared of losing someone important same as frend

Bees/wasps/tornado's/elevators and sometimes heights, depending. :) Oh, and small places. Ahhh! I'm claustrophobic(sp?)!! :huh:
Also, I'm scared of killers and stuff...*shivers*

*Tgd*
I am claustrophobic too! i can't STAND small spaces!

i am also scared of dead rotting bodys... AHHH!

~Reanna

I'm Racnaphobia.....

*cold chill* Racnaphobia is fear of spiders..I dislike spiders!! I mean baby ones are so cute and cuddly..but big, scary, and hairy spiders just creep me out...

One time I was on the computer typing and I see this thing falling down from the ceiling, and I thought it was a leaf or something...but then I thought to myself "Wait there aren't any leafs in this house.." and it landed on my leg and it was a black spider, I screamed and I jumped up and I stepped on it, it was soooo creeping. :)

-NINJA

happy new year! 2♥♥7

my worst fear is that if something bad were to happen to my family and friends. I love them all ever so dearley!!! :)

oh and a quick little note to Ninjas-rock-my-sox and spider-scared-people out there:

My brother is afraid of spiders soooo much too. I felt chills when I read you're story!!! :huh: freekey deekey this might not help but just remember you are BIGGER THAN THEM :huh: and you can squish them! they can't squish you can they! :huh: but I wouldn't litarally squish them, just frmember that. put a cup over it and slip a piece of paper under it and take the spider outside.

Darkness, heights, fire, Mall Santas.. I don't like Mall Santas 'cause you don't know who's under that beard and Santa suit..
-kuchipatchi-
lol im just scared by any1 wif a big belly and a beard

Going into a wave pool without an innertube x_X bad experience... when I was like 10 I think, 9 or 10, I went on vacation with my cousin and my dad. I decided to go without an innertube for one "wave sequence". I was doing well, so I decided to go where the waves were the best (WAYYYY in the front by the wall) I was making my way over there when suddenly all these fat (not to be rude, but they WERE significantly overweight!) people came in on innertubes and surrounded me! A big wave came up and took them over me. I didn't have goggles on (oh dear!) and I scrambled to get up. I tried pushing my way through innertubes, but it was no use. I was trying to find the ground, but I was too deep! So I went up, took a small breath, and swam for my life. I kept getting kicked. I started running out of breath when I didn't feel legs anymore and I also felt the bottom of the pool. I shot up and gasped for air. It was so scary!!! I ran out of the pool and looked for an innertube. I'm not afraid of wavepools (in fact, i love them!) but I will NOT go in without an innertube!!!!!!!!

I'm also afraid of the dark, spiders, heights (sometimes), and burning myself xD i have a lot of phobias... but the top one is the worst ^^^ im also afraid of getting lost, hitchikers, and un-locked doors at night! and i'm SORTA claustrophobic..... depends on how small the space is. if it's underwater, THEN YES I TOTALLY AM! but If it's above water, then not as much.

Oh yes, and clowns. They scare me....

Oh and ninjas-rock-my-sox, it's Arachnaphobia. There's an "a" in the front. I have it too, don't worry! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiders.. I've never killed a spider in my life,

I'm way too afraid.

No likie

my worst fear is that if something bad were to happen to my family and friends. I love them all ever so dearley!!! :)

oh and a quick little note to Ninjas-rock-my-sox and spider-scared-people out there:

My brother is afraid of spiders soooo much too. I felt chills when I read you're story!!! :D freekey deekey this might not help but just remember you are BIGGER THAN THEM :D and you can squish them! they can't squish you can they! :D but I wouldn't litarally squish them, just frmember that. put a cup over it and slip a piece of paper under it and take the spider outside.
Lol!

My mom always says "Honey, they are bigger than you...you know they can kill other bugs..." and of course I'm still scared of them. My brother told me that at least 500 spiders go in your mouth while your sleeping in a year.. :D that creeped me out..

and my brother he's affraid of spiders too...One time he turned around and right in his face was a spider...ooo creepy..hehe

-NINJA

Happy New Year! 2♥♥7

My fears are here as listed:

1.My parents dieing.I would not be able to live without them.

2.Family and/or friends going away or passing away.

3.GUNS! Even if one of my trusted family members would even hold one in their

hand I would be scared.I just am to afraid.

4.Night.I don't like the feeling how everyone is sleeping and it is quiet.That neighbors aren't outside to see if someone is coming.

5.Heights!

6.Driving quick.It scares me that Im gunna crash!

I have more..I just can't think of them

:( :( Now I'm freaked cuz its nightime and NEW YEARS.

im also scared of being home alone at night(which happens veeeeeeery often almost every day!!!)

and im scared of planes becoz so many planes have crashed!!

and im scare dof swimming in the ocean incase a shark comes along and kills u or eat some of u

Im also a bit scared of cockroaches(sp?) whenever i see one(not often thank goodness) i call my dad to kill it.Once i was watching tv when i felt something on my leg i looked down and there was this HUGE cockroach i screamed like crazy and ran to my dad but w couldnt find it and that day i was afaid of sleeping coz maybe the cockroach was on my bed! My dad said i must have imagened it.But the next day we found it hiding under my dad's newspaper! But when i was little my mum said i use to play with cockroaches ewwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back