Yuck!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sing Sweeney Todd songs while I take showers. I'm obsessed with that movie. And it's the only time I can sing them songs alone xD

But I love the feeling of warm water dropping onto me.

I like it because I turn the water blazing hot so it hurts and I find that relaxing. I use up all the hot water. :(
That's what I do!!!! I like showers...

-Temari Nara

I usually make it fun by lathering myself up a lot with soap and water or just listen to some tunes. Gladly almost everyones takes a shower. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]I like showers.[/SIZE]

I like to have all the bubbles in my hair. It feels good.

And, best of all, I like to smell/feel clean.

I buy good-smelling shower gels that I'll actually want to use in the shower. Like caramel or cherry blossom.

Showers are way shorter than baths most of the time, right?

And I like trying out new shampoos. (It's a girl thing. :( :p )

So, yeah, I don't mind them.

This is probably the stupidest reply in this topic, but to make them fun sometimes I put Soap all over the shower floor and slide on my butt while the music is on. Somtimes I dance while doing that too. XD

Might be to much information, but its my advice to have fun in the shower! =)

I find showers relaxing, but also boring. Not to mention a time eater. What I do to make time in the shower 'more fun' I sing and/or dance, just not to loud :p Its easy to do that cause I always have songs stuck in my head :p :D

-PokeMew

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it because I turn the water blazing hot so it hurts and I find that relaxing. I use up all the hot water. :D
yus. i do that too.

-|Weride, i started cracking up on that and my mom just gave me the weirdest look XDD

I guess I like showers. They're relaxing and stuff. I like to use different kinds of soaps and shampoos and stuff... And I sing really loud o.o;

Oh yeah, I just remembered something. One time, I made my 3-year-old brother stand outside the door when I was really bored, and i talked to him xD But it did'nt really work that good cause my shower is kinda loud...

This is probably the stupidest reply in this topic, but to make them fun sometimes I put Soap all over the shower floor and slide on my butt while the music is on. Somtimes I dance while doing that too. XD
:D

Oh my gosh. I'm craking up! Thats so funny!

Omg! I'm cracking up! Fun way to take a shower though xD Your butt must get REALLY clean when you do that xDD

i cant stand being wet out of water and my hair gets all frizzy and ugly curles so then i have to blowdry and sraighten my hair > :mellow:

[SIZE=7pt]*Laughs* That was so hilarious. :D I've done something simular.[/SIZE]

Laugh at me all you want, but I tried to do a somersalt in the bathtub once. And it worked. But I got water up my nose.

Now I feel downright dumb.

I also sound like a fool.

I took the soap bar and put them on my feet and pretended I was ice skating and then I fell. On my face.

That was worth it though. Soap ice skating. :D .

Don't get me wrong, I take them like every night, but they're boring and wasting my free time >.>
Do you have the same kind of feeling? I just force my self in, otherwise, how do you keep showers fun?!

It's am odd question, but ya know, it's the truth! XD

Don't answer if you don't want to talk about PERSONAL HYGINE! LOL
I'm sure you don't want to smell like a manure pile. o.o;; I'd advise you to be a good girl and to take your showers. XD My sister once didn't take a shower for three months... ew.

i coat around my bath mat in soap and take other soaps in wal-marts soap isle and paint with it :lol: ;) B)

I like showers, somewhat. I hate it when I get all hyped to take one and there's no hot water. Sometimes I sing, sometimes I rock out to some classic rock, headbang, etc, but I find showers nice, the only think I don't like about them is that when I get out and once my hair dries, I have to straighten it which is a major chore!

I always have baths for something reason. I don't know why but I find it fun to sway side to side and really get my family angry. XD

I might start having showers again. I haven't had one in aaaaaggggggeeeeesssss. Baths clean you more though so.

I Do This:

* Imagine You Are Caked With Dirt. imagine It Running Down The Drain.

* Daydream. Showers Are The Perfect Oppurtunity to daydream, imagine or figure out your thoughts.

* Revise your times tables. =D

xDDDD Ok then...

Here is something you could do:

Get a cup or bucket, bar of soap, rag, and have a wall.

Lather up a rag with a lot of soap.

Rub the rag against the wall and make sure that soap gets on the wall.

You can then paint with it.

Soap art! =D

Then for clean-up:

Take the cup or bucket.

Fill it up with water.

Dump the water out on the wall.

Have fun in the sun this summer :hitodetchi: -PokeMew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back