Yuck!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like showers lol I guess just being in water makes me happy it's my nature. But bathing is a necessity so it's not like you can stop taking them permanently so I say live with it =) and I think bathing is rather refreshing ^-^ lol.

I always have baths for something reason. I don't know why but I find it fun to sway side to side and really get my family angry. XD
I might start having showers again. I haven't had one in aaaaaggggggeeeeesssss. Baths clean you more though so.
Lmaoo, I do that too. XD It spills out everywhere.

I like showers, somewhat. I hate it when I get all hyped to take one and there's no hot water. Sometimes I sing, sometimes I rock out to some classic rock, headbang, etc, but I find showers nice, the only think I don't like about them is that when I get out and once my hair dries, I have to straighten it which is a major chore!
same here

I'm sure you don't want to smell like a manure pile. o.o;; I'd advise you to be a good girl and to take your showers. XD My sister once didn't take a shower for three months... ew.
Did you read my post?

I take a shower every night

But some posts are funny - others are getting me wrong: I do take showers, it's just kinda a random topic XD It's how I feel; so don't get me the wrong way - I like being clean, okay?! It's a nice feeling, but the shower itself is boring to me XD

Sometimes I just don't wanna go in the shower because I'm doing something. But most of the time, I like showers. I sing in the shower. xP

I do what weride does but my bath is long and there is a slopy bit so I put the soap there!

It is actually fun.

This is probably the stupidest reply in this topic, but to make them fun sometimes I put Soap all over the shower floor and slide on my butt while the music is on. Somtimes I dance while doing that too. XD
Might be to much information, but its my advice to have fun in the shower! =)
Mikey wtf XD

That sounds fun, actually o_O

I think showers are relaxing =D

I like to turn up the water alot, it is numbing. Me likey.

She steam sort of calms my nerves.

When I bathe, I always add in, like... half a bottle of bubble bath o_O It gets all foamy, I remember once, the shower curtain was pulled, and I put in too much, it went half way Up the wall o_O

OH!

I sing in the shower. <3 I sing 'Put a Banana In Your Ear'!

:33 Sometimes I randomly say things like 'llama', too.

Showers can be fun. I put a stereo in my bathroom and play music. Sometimes I'll sing to it depending on the song. You can try out new bath products for an exciting new scent. That always perks me up. But yeah, showers don't have to be boring. :huh:

I don't like showers all that much. But once I get in,I'm in there for an hour if I have nothing to do afterwards! I'll sing into the shampoo bottles! Sometimes,I'll lean against the wall of the shower,and just slide down in alot. x] Aw marmalade. I have to take a shower now. x]

You have to use a bulldozer to get me into there but then you have to use a lift to get me out.

Which reminds me, I have to go take a shower now. XP

I love taking showers. I generally listen to music in the shower and sing obnoxiously loud. XD My parents and cousin don't mind it though since they're so used to it.

I used to hate showers though. It would pretty much take five bulldozers to get me in, six cinderblocks on each limb to keep me down, and a measly little towel to get me out. XD

Ehh showers are ok...I just hate standing up and the water sometimes collects at the bottom and it gets cold...But showers are fun if you don't mind bringing some toys cars in (Not that I'm saying I'm some sort of little kid but it's quite fun sometimes. xD). But I bring a can of shaving foam in and you know the rest...Well I did get in trouble and had to clean the shower. And I think a load of it went over the shower. But do something like a squirty gun (I used shaving foam) and it's worthwhile. (Ok I'm rambling again...I've done this on my last 3 posts. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss bubble baths though =( I had a little tub when I was little and my mom and dad put bubble soap in it and I played in it like always lol I had a little water proof doll and I used to pretend to drown her lol! I miss bubble baths!

They aren't my favorite things, but if you don't take showers daily you will start to stink. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back