Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not usually either. I'm a pretty tough cookie. You'd probably be surprised if you met me in real life. xD Now death I handle terribly... but that's way off topic. ;3

So... what should we discuss now?

There's not that many, is there? x33 Which are your favorites, Jae? (As if I already didn't know. xD)

And everyone else? =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit it, I do cry a lot. I cried so many times reading Fruits Basket. And the ends of Disney movies, etc. And as for pairings, all I'm gonna say is that if someone says Link and Midna, I will be very angry......gosh I hate Midna......

And as for pairings, all I'm gonna say is that if someone says Link and Midna, I will be very angry......gosh I hate Midna......
Saaame. *Eats Jae* xDD Lol. It's okayy.

These are mine:

Link x Zelda.

Link x Malon. (Not much backup, but they'd be cute together)

Link x Krystal.

[:<

-deep breath-

I'm not even going to waste my breath.

I AM A BELIEBER (I mean believer. Belieber totally different reference.) THAT SHEIK IS A MALE AND ZELDA IS A FEMALE.

SHEIK = GUY

ZELDA = GIRL

Hence Link X Sheik is NOT the same as Link X Zelda.

Because LxS is gay and LxZ is not. xD

Okay, okay. Look.

I know Sheik is a woman. I mean does that transformation in Ocarina not blatantly prove it?

I just prefer it that he be a guy.

Does that clear it up? xD

And HI Wei.

Weiwei. :D

I have a strong feeling that Link isn't gay. xDD But let's not go into that...

I had problems with the Goron in the Fire Temple thingermagic too. -racks brain-

Uhm, when he rolls at you, there should be an A button command that says grab. (I think) I know you are supposed to grab him and throw him off the edge a few times to win.

If I'm completely wrong, sorry.

Check gamefaqs.com

What Giant Goron in Snowpeak...head...whatever its called.
The goron at Majoras mask snowhead temple, and which goron at fire temple???

lol, paradox, you have problems with a goron and i also HAD problems, now i am at stoneD tower temple xD

Wow.

Oh Majoras Mask. xD I didn't even get to the first save point yet. Fail.

The Goron in TP in the "Fire Temple" or Mines, caves, whatever its called in that game. The mini-boss remember.

Wow.
Oh Majoras Mask. xD I didn't even get to the first save point yet. Fail.

The Goron in TP in the "Fire Temple" or Mines, caves, whatever its called in that game. The mini-boss remember.
Oh, Tp is the next game on my list ( :) Why the hell i havent bought it already!)

That freaking time limit makes the game soo hard, but i have it on an emulator, so i can savestate any time ._. i feel like a haxx, i have a wii, but the virtual console Majoras mask thingy got a glitch, maybe, because when i want to give the potion to Koume, she doesnt get it, so the L to levitate thingy REALLY helped Me, but i dont use any other cheats whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back