Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think it'd be best to wait it out, you know? Sure we'll all be dying painfully and brutally inside buuuuut. Hopefully it'll be worth it. What if it fails? Gosh. *Facepalm* No bad thoughts. xD

Yes, there HAS to be a sword. Hey, guess what guys? I finally finished the Goron Mines! I'd been so busy lately I had no time to finish it..... The boss battle was really fun (and easy!)

About Zelda:Wii......I am dissapointed that it might not come out next year, but on the other hand, there's still a lot of Zelda games that I want to play:

1.ALttP (soon I'll borrow it from a friend)

2. MM (should be pretty cheap on ebay for N64)

3. PH

4.ST (maybe)

so....I guess I can wait for Zelda: Wii. I hope it's just as awesome as OoT and TP!

^See. Its a a good thing they are taking a longer time to finish it. Didn't the date for Twilight Princess get pushed back a million times to? See how good it came out. 8D

^ Correct! We'll just suffer in a corner until we get a real date. xD

Wow, you get through stuff quick, Paisly. I feel quite retarded. xD

Oh, sorry, lol. Trust me, though, I tend to just rush through things without much thought, and I've already gotten Game Over countless times. No, seriously, I lost count. I haven't ever gotten it in WW or OoT, so I was kinda freaked out when that happened. But then I realized that you just go back to where you were, so it's not that bad!

And I was just messing around on my piano, and I learned the Serenade of Water by ear! I'm also getting pretty good at Lost Woods. My dad thinks I should learn other music besides video game music, though. XP

^ xDD Haha, I'm a really slow gamer. ;3

That's so cool! If you know how to play piano, I've got a great sheet music website for Zelda games. :) Yeah, I take lessons so I have normal music to work on. But I goof off and play video game music alot. P: I love the Serenade of Water. That and Minuet of the Forest are my faves.

But man, I love Final Hours from Majora's Mask. It's incredible. Link. Click number 23

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Sweet.

WOW KRYSTAL. When I saw the anime avatar, I thought it was my post, until I was like...Wait, I didn't write this. o.o

I fail at playing by ear sometimes. My piano is a bit off key so it throws me off ocassionally. D:

Krystal, your not slow. When I started Ocarina, it took me a week just to get to the Kid Link -> Adult Link cutscene. Pft.

I love the Minuet of Forest as well! And don't feel that slow, it took me longer than a week to become Adult Link in OoT. That part was sooo awesome, though! Now in TP I've started collecting the third set of tears, and I opened two portals in that province, whatever it's called. the one that starts with 'L'.

Lol, Jae. Remember the pattern? I used to have an avvie with a human (Riley), and you used to have an anime avvie. x333

I got a better link to the Final Hours music.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png It sounds all morbid and sad. It gets me emotional... that's how you know the composer really did a good job.
That reminds me. I cried when I saw the end of Ocarina. xDDDD Emotional. Great. Wee~

I know! It was way better than the ending of WW. That one was kind of kinda depressing. I won't tell, though, cuz I don't know if either of you have played it......

And that music is very....ominous....... those bells in the background were in WW as well, but there's not as much intense music as this. The best song in WW was the Earth God's Lyric.

^ Really? I know nothing about WW so yeah. xD I HATE it when stories end sad. Even if they're kinda bitter sweet. I just feel like I'm gonna kill something. Lol. I'mma sucker for those syrupy endings. Disney endings. XD

^ Great so I'm a pushover. xDD Lol. I get sad if not just because it is sad, but because it's over! No more playing. xD

Yeah, but then there's nothing new. You've already done everything in the game, so then it's not the same re-playing it. (not that re-playing isn't fun, it's just not the same) How did you not get emotional after OoT? Is that possible? lol.

^ Right. :) I usually wait a long time before I replay a game. So that's it's just as epic as it was at first.

And inorite? The end of Ocarina was so sweet. ;~;

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back