Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could draw. Then I'd draw Zelda fanart all the time. xD

I'm still trying to beat Minish Cap. xD I'm in like... the last dungeon, I think...

I need to get around to drawing some already. xD

Hmm, I never played Minish Cap. Is it good?

O, second page. That was quick. This is really turning into a one-on-one conversation between us. @__@

Whoa. It is on the second page. xD -I won't post for a bit so it doesn't get too chatty and then get closed...-

Yesh, Minish Cap is fun. I've had a good time playing it. <3 It's pretty simple, and easy to get used to. I recommend it. ;3

Okay, I'm sorry, but this topic is not going anywhere.

Krystal told me this question in PM:

"How long do you think the Zelda series is going to run?"

I think they might create at least 4 or 5 "serious" games. [i considered non-toon Link games 'serious']

How about you?

i saw that pic before.

that thing looks like something from wind waker. (kinda XP)

Really? I've never played Wind Waker to the end, or any point that actually seems decent for that matter. xD

Speaking of beating, I BEAT OCARINA! And that only took two years......xP

According to Krystal, no new news on Zelda Wii.

^ Yayy! Congrats on winning. x3

@Patchis- Yeah. It looks just like her. I've never played WW, but I've seen pictures of her.

There was a little something-something today on Zelda: Wii... A while back the creator or someone said that Zelda: Wii was going to be verrrry different from TP. But recently, someone else said that it wasn't going to be that different. Hmm.

And I think Wii Motion Plus will be very challenging and fun for Z: W.

I have tried Zelda on DS, but you do not know how much I fail. It's like impossible for me - my brother always had to pass some parts for me xD Maybe I'll try again some time soon...

Zelda is my favorite game :)
Wooot! Holler! Shout!

Join the club! 8D

@WeiWei - Don't worry. When I started out, I probably wouldn't leave the starting point if not for my friend who was there helping me. xD

Oh, and GameFaqs. xDD

Um. Originally, Nintendo 64. But you can download it on Virtual Console on Wii, if you have one. ;3 You have to have the right controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna attempt at the DS version again xD I'll probably fail horribly though...

^ Yes it does look good I saw a trailer of it, but what consoles does it play on?
You can play Ocarina of Time on GameCube too. In two ways actually.

You buy the collectors edition which has:

-Ocarina of Time

-Majora's Mask

-Legend of Zelda [first game ever]

-Legend of Zelda II [sequel]

Or you could get Ocarina of Time/Master's Quest. It has the regular version of the game, but also the same exact game with harder dungeons. Overall an even harder version of the same exact time. I suggest getting collectors though, more games for the same money. :D

I was so happy to see this topic come back from the dead. You should just see my youtube background. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back