Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard that one's a lot of fun. i'm getting it soon. have you beat it yet?

I know I'm not T-K but I'd like to say that Twilight Princess was absolutely mind-blowing. ;3 I didn't play through, but I watched my brother play through. It. Was. Epic. On top of a good storyline, there was great characters, gameplay (Okay so I have played a little of it), and graphics.

But honestly nothing beats Ocarina of Time (Haven't played that either. Just seen the whole way through.). I even cried at the end of that one. :'D Happy tears. I'll be playing it soon, though.

I've actually had nightmares that Link talks and I get freaked out. XDD -failfail- Link just doesn't talk. It would kill his image. 8D

^ XDD Jae. :'DDDD Well we hear Link grunt and such in TP, and it's not that deep sounding. But I'd kill to hear him say Krystal. <333

D': Jerk. XD Kidding. You know you want him to say Jae. x3 Let's not get off topic, though. :3

My brother said he might get Spirit Tracks for Christmas. I'll see if he likes it or not...

I hate toon link, but i still thought Wind Waker was awesome. It was the first zelda game i ever got, though, so then i didn't know the dif. (when i was lyk 6 though) And if link ever talked? 8D omg!

I still like Toon Link. Generally speaking. The games are more pure, childish fun. 8D The adult Link games or other ones and wayyy better though. Hands down.

No i haven't, im stuck on some witch person and she asks me a question and i get all of the aswsers WRONG! :blink:
Yes, where is that? o_o

Nice, Jae. xD I'm currently in the process of putting up a ton of Link and Zelda pictures on my wall. <3

SKSFLKDJASJKDFJ.

You can't have my wall! But I will take a picture when it's done. xD

I want to play Ocarina. But I told myself I'd finish Metroid Prime first. xDD :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back