Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to see a picture of the giant link sticker, lol! Honestly, i really want one now. :)

When I first read 'i hate zelda' I was like GAAAAASP.Then I realized you were talking about the character. xDDD
Same here, Jae. We're so alike. xDD

I like Zelda. The character herself. She's pretty awesome. :)

I remember that I stole a Zelda game booklet from a boy at my school when I was younger. It looked pretty, and it was amusing to read so I took it and put it in my pocket. I don't know where it is now, but remembering it makes met think of Krystal. :D

^Nah, I haven't.

Which games?

Yes, Link so incredibly ewwwww <3

Whoever figures out what that means gets a cookie. NOT YOU KRYSTALALA.

^ I KNO -- Crud. xD

Superstar - O: You can get The Legend of Zelda on your GameBoy? OOH! Does it get unlocked when you win the Minish Cap? Cause I've been trying to win that and I saw somewhere that you could unlock it...? Or maybe not. xD

Anywho, yes, I have played it. There's a 2 minute demo on SSBB. x3 Plus A Link to the Past is pretty similar to LoZ. Even though I FAIL at that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, we both fail together. <3

And Maria! I didn't know that. O: Ksenia says she thinks of me when she sees something Zelda too. Awweh. *Hug-a-huggeh*

Edit; [SIZE=5pt]Jae, empty your PM folders. o:[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I'll vomit with you. XD

Yes. Maybe we should stop? Considering we're PMing. Plus, I have good karma and I don't wanna lose it for off topicingness. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back