Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. :) Like to join in the Zelda conversation? 8DDD

Jae; *Sarcastically* Hahahahhhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
well you see, i said link was mine first, but she wouldn't admit it. i did win in the end though, she eventually gave up. -_-

This topic is kinda dying now, we need to keep the conversation going.

So........ anyone here played OoT? If so, did you like TP better? Just wondering cuz i just finished OoT and imma buy TP soon as I can. :)

^YES THE ONLY TWO GAMES THAT I GOT INTO.XDDD

I finished Ocarina of Time in July. Absolutely loved it. Best. Friggin. Game. Ever.

I love Twilight Princess with a burning passion, but something about Ocarina makes it better. Epicer music, harder temples. (I mean Twilight Princess was just ridiculously easy)

I've played niether. But I've watched my brother play completely through both. :) I love them~ The stupid thing is, I worked my butt of hand washing our deck to earn money to buy TP. And guess whut. I got pumped, bought it, got stuck in the Forest Temple and never went back. Because I fail like that.

I'll get around to playin' it someday. x33

^ Thanks, Jae. xDDD It was the first serious Zelda game I'd played. Before it was just PH. Which isn't a good start. :I I'd go through it fine, now. The only problem is I get terrified in games really easily. xD

*You would not want to watch me play Metroid Prime. OO:*

Omg. Holy cruddd. When I saw the well, as I say, if there was a camera on my face it'd be a five star YouTube video. Bad dreams, bad thoughts, bad life. xDD So scary. DDD: And I'm blood phobic so the blood on the walls kinda... made me... woozy. xDD

And the ReDeads, and the scary music and noises and the beast Link fighting everything off like it's nothing. :D

Hahha, gawk.

When I was unaware of the existence of wall masters and I was swallowed up by some growing shadow I was like....O.O;;; -sweatdrop-.

MOMMMMMMMMMMY DX

lmao.

Omglol if I called my mom she'd be like, "Krystal, it's a game..." So I just jump on my brother until he shoves me off and tells me to shut up. :)

But seriously. That and the Royal Family's Tomb. o_x

Giant brown wrinkly freaks in a little room with empty noises and green muck. :'DD Ahhhhhh. Gotta love those '98 graphics. xDDD

My younger cousin is currently playing OoT and his little brother is terrified of Ganondorf. Apparently he looked away for a second while his brother was playing and when he looked back Ganon was just there so he get scared. xDD He's 9.

OMG a new Zelda game's coming out for DS soon!!!! =D

MUST.FREAKING.GET.IT.OR.THERE.WILL.BE.HELL.I.SWEAR xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back