Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! I just remembered! There was another dungeon in TP. The one in the desert whose name I forgot. Artibers Grounds? Something like that. And the snowy place with the Yetti.

Now I'm pretty sure that's it.
Arbiter's Grounds terrified me. REALISTIC. REDEADS. -dies-

And the.. the... Snow.. Snowsomething ruins? Can't remember. xD When I was watching my brother play in that temple and he got stuck. Bad. And it was getting SO annoying and the music. Got. Under. My. Skin. xDD

Edit; Page 10! Woohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the boss at Arbiter's Grounds. I played the song The WORLD(Death Note theme) during the boss battle, and it fit SO WELL. It was kind of scary...

I loved the boss's music at the Snow place. O: It was so awesome.

It's page 13 for me O:

I love all of the music. :) It's so great. I love to play it on piano. x3 I fail at it, but it's so wonderfully composed, you know? Zelda just gets better and better.

You must have your board settings different, then. ;D

I still think OoT has the best storyline, however TP was a fantastic one as well.

And although not too many people would agree with this, I think WindWaker had the best colouring. It was very light and happy, so when you came across dark areas, they were extremely dark, and it was kind of scary. I really like WindWaker. ;D

The music rules in every game, especially Link's Awakening. ;D

@Sorlink: ARE YOU KIDDING ME. It took me TWO YEARS to finish Ocarina. Not like I played it every day though. I must have put off the well for 10 months. And then I got stuck at the Gerudos.

Krystal, in Twilight Princess, I got stuck in Arbiters too. xDD I hated the redeads.

Ohyeah I helped you with the Gerudos, Jae. xD Remember I told you that you could shoot them with arrows? x3 Unless you knew that and wanted to make me feel special.

I'm very addicted to Zelda games, so I couldn't put it off for that long. The only time I really got stuck was when I was six, I was playing Wind Waker and I couldn't get past the Forsaken Fortress, lol. I stopped playing for quite a while. But now I'm completely hooked, so there's no going back now. 0_o I also really like the music in the games. Especially OoT, and I'm glad they used some of the songs in TP. I can play a lot of the melodies on the piano, but only one-handed.

The only Zelda melodies I can play on the piano both handed are Song of Storms and the Marketplace from Ocarina. 8D

Wait, I think I made up some random chords for Zelda's lullaby too... o.o

Others I am in the process of learning (both hands that is)

OH. And Midnas Desperate Hour I can play. Not the whole way through with both hands though.

i have the song of storms memorized. like, in my head, not on the game system because my friends favorite song to play on ocarina of time. i dont have it yet :)

The only Zelda melodies I can play on the piano both handed are Song of Storms and the Marketplace from Ocarina.  8DWait, I think I made up some random chords for Zelda's lullaby too... o.o

Others I am in the process of learning (both hands that is)

OH. And Midnas Desperate Hour I can play. Not the whole way through with both hands though.
I love the Marketplace song! 8DD And I'd love to learn Midna's Desperate Hour.

I can play on piano from Zelda:

Zelda's Lullaby. (Both hands)

Parts of Hyrule Field (Ocarina -- Usually both hands).

Giant's Theme (Majora's Mask -- Mainly right hand).

And some other random Ocarina songs.

There's a great sheet music website with tracks from Zelda games. ;D

And I'm soo obsessed with the Windmill Hut track!! 8DD And I remember Jae used to/probably still does love Ooccoo's theme. xDD

^You are absolutely correct about the Oocoo theme. ^______^

If only we could play that on the piano.

Also, another melodies I can play are all the ocarina songs. (Guess what game that's from)

And Midnas theme I knew how to play both hands, but I forgot. x.o

Song of Storms (aka Windmill Hut theme) is my favorite! Also lately the Minuet of Forest has been stuck in by head.

In Ocarina of time, do you notice how long Ganondorf's nose is? When I fist saw it, I was litterally rofl waffleing!!

Oh my goodness, I know.

And this little video game fanboy (xD) who is a family friends' son commented on the graphics and how much they suck.

I was like, MEH XP Its N64, what do you want it to be.

Of course I was playing on my gamecube but its not like they changed. @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back