Oo! Shiny log^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Flame_

Reaction score
Yo! I'm alive and after almost a month without tamas, I love them again!!!

Some people might remember my old log, 'The Tama Diaries'...

Anyway! I am currently playing with one tama(the 5 others paused), a Gel V4 that my friend gave me.

Here are the stats:

Name: Gaara

Training: 9/9

Skills:

Intelligence: 7 (wow he's not very smart lol)

Arts: 31

Kindness: 100 (yaaay!! Simasimatchi HERE I COME!!!)

Weight: 19 lbs

Generation: 1 gen

Stage/type: Teen/Hintotamatchi

Okay! Thats my Gaary-kins!!!! I love him so much! He'll hopefully evolve today. :mellow:

More when he evolves!!

-Flame

Well, Gaara has not evolved yet but I wanna say that I unpaused my highest gen tama, a V3.

Stats:

Grey V3:

Name: Cooki

Training: 5/9

Weight: 33 lbs

Generation: 20 gen :D

Stage/Type: Teen/HashiTamatchi

Oo! I just saw Cooki run(hop, really) on the bottom of the screen and then fall on her face!!! Lol

LATER

-FLAME B)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! B) :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi:

GAARA IS A GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

WHY? WHYYYYYY????

*sobs*

This is so evil! I guess its cuz he had one happy heart when he evolved but still!!!! I WORKED SO HARD ON HIM!!!!!!! I was gonna have a cute Simasimatchi but NO! NO! NOT ME!!! :D

He has 103 Kindness points!!!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

UGH!!! I'm so mad, I might reset him!!!!!

-sad Flame

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I won't be reseting Gaara but I'm still VERY upset. I mean, this is the most skill points I've EVER gotten, and wasted by laziness!!!!

-Slightly Calmed Down Flame

*sigh* well, woke up this morning and Gaara had 2 mails.

One a fortune cookie. One a normal mail.

I forget the fortune and in the normal mail it was a heart! yay

I paused Cooki. Nothing else.

-Flame

Hi ya! Sorry for not posting...

Anyway Gaara has a job now! He's a fire fighter(I hate that job... dunno why the heck I picked it).

Gaara is also 5 years old. I loooove him even though he's a :furawatchi:

Yesterday I went to my friend's house and connected with her V3 Tamagotchi(which I gave her). Her brother's tama V4(which I gave him) runs out of batteries in like, a day of putting a new one in. I told him he should return it and get another.

I'm sorry, I can't think of anything to make my log interesting! :furawatchi:

-Flame <_<

Yay! I unpaused Cooki, and Gaara just got mail... lemme check it... Aw man! Its poo!!! But this is weird: getting poo and snakes are supposed to make your Tama loose all happy hearts right? But get this! On Gaara, he only looses 3! so he always has one left odd huh?

Well, I think I'll let my Tama(s) write in here as well!! okay then, here's Gaara:

Hi. I'm Gaara the Gozarutchi. Flame said I was gonna be a Simasimatchi, but no luck. Ah well who cares I like being a ninja. Flame is gonna connect me with Cooki but I don't wanna. Why? Well, I dunno!!!! :furawatchi: BYE, Flame says Cooki is gonna type, but I say no she's to evil! EVIL I SAY!!!

:ph34r: Oh my gosh! Gaara I had no idea you hated Cooki! :unsure: sigh... How troublesome.

Here's Cooki:

Hiyas! I dunno why Gaara dislikes me! We've never met :wacko: maybe he's just sad because his friend Kiki? died yesterday. Wonder why Flame didn't say about that. Anyway I Think I'm gonna be bill. <_< Ugh! Its cuz of how Flame cared for me. I think she regrets it. Yeah she does. But I wanna be Mimitchi! :furawatchi: Bye now!

:lol:

-Flame

Um... nothing! Im typing this from my friends house and Gaara is paused at home. BYE

-Flame

[SIZE=14pt] Nothing is happening! *sigh* no fair. Oh ya... I paused Cooki. [/SIZE]

But I just realized something!(Only Naruto fans will get this) Uh, its nothing really but my Tamagotchi's name 'Gaara' and he is a gozarutchi... A ninja! LOL! Isn't that funny?

[SIZE=14pt] Okay, now that I have pointed that silly little fact out, I will say that Gaara is 6 years old, yay! :angry: Even though he was paused most of the day today and yesterday, on account of me being busy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Now, Gaara will talk: Hey. I'm bored, I want the matchmaker to come! I'm 6, so its quite likely she might, come so why isn't she! Ah well. I have no friends. Flame is pausing all her other Tamagotchis, and her sis is pausing all of hers! JEEZ![/SIZE]

B) Gaara! All you did was complain! *sigh* LOL!

-Flame :angry: :angry:

EDIT: The Matchmaker just came!!! She brought some kinda crocodile Tama and her and Gaara had a girl! I wanted another boy but too bad for me!

PS, Oops! When Gaara said 'I want the matchmaker to come' He accidently typed 'Matchbox' LOL thats the second time thats happened! Probably cuz I type 'Matchbox 20'(as in, the band that no one has ever heard of! :angry: ) all the time.

EDIT AGAIN: Ugh! I said 'probabaly' instead of 'probably'...

EDIT AGAAAAIN!: UGGGGGH!!!! Now I said 'Edit agin' instead of 'again' EEEVIL

Well, Gaara's leaving tonight! Waaa! I'll miss him. Anyway, here's his insight on being a DAD!:

Hello. Its Gaara. and my daughter, who I shall call Haru. Aaaand she just pooed. Yeah, so yeah. I'll miss her in Tamatown! But she can visit and phone, and when she leaves her baby, she'll live there with me. Uh, but thats going way far in the future, I am here to talk about the PRESENT. Okay, so, I'm a dad. Its cool. I love little Haru very much. I can't wait to watch her grow up. I'm gonna let her type now: hi djdkjd djmd. Okay that was her. she typed with her tongue. SIGH. Well, bye now. buey. That was Haru. SIGH.

Well that was interesting! Kinda. Haru's so cute! ;)

-FLAME!!!

[SIZE=14pt] AA! Sorry I didn't update! I was busy! Anyway, Haru is a Mohitamatchi. I wanted a Harutchi... Haven't had one in months... ah well! Here's her status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Haru:[/SIZE]

Training: 1/9

Skill points:

Intelligence: 16

Kindness: 18

Arts: 7 (QUITE the opposite of her dad! he had... 123 Arts points!)

Weight: 11 lbs.

Generation: 2

Okay, nothing else now cuz she's asleep!

G-NIGHT!

-Flame :(

My computer had some probs this week. And then, what I did, was accidently spill milk on it!!! :eek: :angry: Ugh! But thankfully its okay now, I'm typing this from it right now! :D :D [SIZE=14pt]On Haru, she just evolved into an Ichigotchi! YAY! I happen to LOVE Ichigotchis! [/SIZE] :D :D :D Now let me check the V4 growth chart... Okay, she can be a Ponytchi, a Furawatchi, or a Memetchi. I'm gonna make her Memetchi, I want Makiko! :D AA! Haru just got a black skull! Fixed it! Brb I need to play Dance. I'm back, and I lost on round 2. :(

Now, Haru will speak:

Hi y'all! This is Haru the Ichigotchi! :ichigotchi: !! Uh... nothing. I miss my dad. Flame is gonna take me to TamaTown now, bye bye!

As she said we're off to TamaTown.

-FLAME B)

[SIZE=14pt] I have been so busy! ... So poor Haru's been pausedfor 2 days. :p Well, I just unpaused her and she went to school! She has Miss Flower. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] I'm going camping tomorrow, and staying for 6 or 7 days!! YAY! I can't wait! By the time I get back, though, Haru'll be an adult with a baby. Ah well. IT WILL BE SO FUN! B) I'm camping with some people from my homeschool group. Too bad, one of my best friends can't come, but she's coming 2 the camping place for a day! :ph34r: My other best friend is gonna be there too, so I'm HAPPY. AND My crush, her brother, is gonna be there 2! :) :) :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]-Flame B) and Haru :D [/SIZE]

Well, Haru's sleeping but I wanted to give a link to my old log, which I would appreciate you to read (but you don't have to):

The Tama Diaries

Bye bye for now, cuz I'm going camping tomorrow! :wacko:

Why hello! I am back, I had an AWSOME time camping!! :wacko: But something very sad occurred... Haru died. :wacko: I restarted her and my Tama is now a paused baby girl named Taru. She's paused 'cause I've been busy with camping...

Well I'm off to bed... It IS 12:48 AM where I am...

More tomorrow!

[SIZE=14pt]-Flame :( [/SIZE]

PS, EDIT: Oo! 2nd page! YAY-NESS! :)

Yo! :lol: I am here again, and I am gonna unpause Taru...Okay, I have her here now.

Taru

Training: 1/9

Skills:

Intelligence: 9

Kindness: 9

Arts: 3

Weight: 12 lbs

And now she just evolved from a baby too a... Puchitchi. :huh: .........

Well, more later.....

[SIZE=14pt]-Flame :lol: and Taru :lol: [/SIZE]

Well nothing new with Taru, but I might get a V4.5 today! :p But my mom doesn't really want me too... ;)

-Flame :p

YAAAY!!!! I got a V4.5!!!! :( :D :D The Fire one!!!! I'm gonna pull the tab now!

okay, I did.

I set the date, time.

It hatched! A boy.

What to name him...

I named him Kyoya. Like From 'Ouran High School Host Club'. <33333333

Anyway, I need 2 play with him...

Oh! Kyoya just got a sick with the skull! There I fixed him. Well, I played more Climb and lost at 22 clouds. More when he evolves.

-Flame :D and Kyoya :(

Back