Oo! Shiny log^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyoya evolved yesterday, into a CUTE Kutchitamatchi!!! :D :D I love him! And I am gonna do the Tug=of=War game very soon! :D Oh yah and he goes to preschool.

And On Taru, she's now a Young Memetchi! I love them. I want her to be a Ponytchi. And I want her and Kyoya to mate! :D And another thing, due to pausing, she just got into preschool! :mellow:

They want to talk in here, so...

Kyoya:Hi y'all!! Right now I'm happy, but I wanna play a game with Flame. Anyway I connected with Taru and we played Flag and I lost. Well I'm off to play Tug-Of-War!! BYE Y'ALL!!!

He he.

Taru: Um... H-hello. I'm T-Taru! I'm a teen! I am gonna go to school since I just got mail for it! And I haven't even gone to pre school yet! But I'm in it!!!!! AAAA!!!! :eek: Sorry I got carried away there. Gotta go bye!!!!!!! :D

Well, that was interesting!! And I must go play with them, so bye bye! B)

-Flame B) , Kyoya ;) , and Taru :) !

[SIZE=14pt]GACK! I'm so sorry for not posting! BAD ME! Anyway, nothing has happened except Kyoya is now a teen! I don't know what it is, some kinda, jewel thingy. Cute though. Taru is no different. Well nothing else now, so bye byez![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]-Flame :ph34r: , Kyoya, and Taru.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, well, I think I lost Taru! BADDDD!! *SIGH* I've just been so busy lately I've had NO time for Tamas...

Well, I found Taru and unpaused her and Kyoya, and my V2 Saske. (AKA Sasuke). I've been playing games with them, and I won Climb on Kyoya! <_< But his skill points barely go up?! Odd.

Taru

Well, she pooed and got mail... a fortune.

Bag of money: **

Strong Person: **

Heart: *

Kyoya

He got mail... A fortune as well.

Bog Of Money: **

Strong Person: **

Heart: *

Huh?! That's the same as Taru's?!?! WEIRD!! :(

Saske

He pooed and lost hearts.

- Flame :p , Kyoya, Saske, and Taru

YAY!!! I got just what I wanted for adults in Taru and Kyoya!!! :) Kyoya is a...Uratogetchi!!! :( ULTRA CUUUUTE!!!!!! And Taru is....Ponytchi!

Aw man, Kyoya went to sleep with no happy hearts, and Taru went to sleep with no hungry hearts! :) :D POOR TAMAS! And yeah, they're still the same. They've been paused.

*shakes head* I'm a bad, BAD Tamagotchi owner and log keeper!! :blink: I haven't been here since the 10th!! *slaps forehead* And yup, the tams have been paused the whole time. <_< . Well, I've decided to unpause Kyoya (V4.5) only. I seem to only be able to handle ONE tama at a time. ;) well, expect more from me soon! I'M OFF MY LAZY BEHIND!!! :(

-Flame :D

YAY! I just played 'Apple' with Kyoya and I won!

PS, WHOO!! 3rd page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yesterday nothing happened. Kyoya is 5 years and still jobless! :D Anyway, this morning I was awakened by the sound of dying!!! It was Kyoya of course, and I saved him! (Phew!). :D

- Flame and Kyoya :kuribotchi:

YES! Kyoya has a job! He's a baker. :furawatchi: <_<

AND THE MATCHMAKER CAME!!! He was only six! He now has a baby girl! Just what I wanted! :)

-Happy Flame and Kyoya and Baby Girl!!

Well... The baby girl is named Nira!. She's paused... She'll be unpaused tomorrow!! :D

Nira! Is beside the computer right now, unpaused as I type!! brb, I need to play Climb with her. Back. And we beat the game! Oh, she's hungry. I fed her pizza. She wants to talk now.

hi im nira howya dion i lov th game clim got to go bi.

XD! Translation: Hi. I'm Nira! How're you doing? I love the game climb. Got to go! Bye!!

I know, not very entartaining but hey she"s a baby!!

-Flame :huh: and Nira!

Dangit! I just typed a post about Nira, but then Tamatalk started being glitchy, so now I gotta type it allover again. :furawatchi: .

She got a black skull, then I fixed it!!

Nira! Status

Training: 0/9

Skills:

Smiley Face: 11

Star: 5

Blobby Thingy: 5

Weight: 9 lbs

Generation: 2nd

There! So, more when she evolves!!

-Flame :)

-Nira! :huh:

Okay, I lied. I'm posting now, and Nira's still a baby. Well anyway! She just fell asleep. Aww, I wish I could see her sleeping, like the V3s and stuff...

YAAY!! Nira evolved!

Here she is, telling about it:

Hey ya!! I am, now a Hitodetchi(or however its spelled)! I look like a starfishy thing!! :D I wish Flame would unpause some other tama! I want someone to play with... I'll have to ask her, but now me an' her and going to TamaTown! :eek:

Yup! TamaTown, here we come

-Flame and Nira B)

Back!! Here's Nira, telling about her trip!:

Its me agan! I had so much fun in TamTown! First, Flame took me too Forest Patchi. There, It was so cool! There were so many Kutchipatchis!! Then we went to Mame City!! Its so huge... And I played a game, and won Gotchipoints. Then I went to Guru something somthing(I forgot what its called!), and I whent to a food store and bought a milkshake, and some normal milk. They wre very good! I then went to normal TamaTown. I played Tama-says, and I helped in the hospital. I also, visited my Father, Kyoya!! I was so glad to soo him! He gave me money. :eek: Anyway, then I got tired and me and Flame went home. It was great fun, I hope to return someday.

Tehee! The one problem was, when we visited Kyoya, he was invisible! You could see his speach balloon and stuff, but not him. It was quite weird. I have no idea why that happened. :eek: B)

-Flame B)

-Nira! :D

Latest posts

Back