Oo! Shiny log^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!! Nira just got an invitation for pre school!! Okay, I just went there. Nira seems to be very good at singing and dancing! :D

Hi! Nira's not any different yet... I think she'll be evolving today! But maybe not, because I have a class today, and she'll have to be paused. :)

-Flame :angry:

I just unpaused Nira! She needs a friend... but its too stressful for me to unpause another tama... :(

-FLAME!!!!!

YAY! Today when I awoke, I looked at Nira and she was a TEEN!! :( :wub: Lemme go check what teen she is... brb. Back and she's a Ura Young Marotchi! Soo cute!

Nira: Hey! Oh, I'm so happy being a teenager!! I hope I'll get into School soon!! Oh, and today, me and Flame are going to Flame's friend's house, and she has a Tamagotchi V4.5! And the shell of it is JUST like mine! FIRE!! :wub: I'm happy, 'cause I'll be meeting a new friend. Well, gtg! Bye people!

So cute...

-Flame :wub:

-Nira!

Phew, I've been kinda busy. Poor Nira's been paused all today. Brb I must get her (even though she'll be sleeping)... Back. She's sleeping, but I'll wake her up because her happy hearts need filling anyway.

Nira: Woah! Hi all! Its been raining like crazy these past days!!! And I'm now in school. :( Nothing much else, so bibi!

:( Yeah, gotta go play a game with Nira...

-Flame :lol:

-Nira!

Stupid Genie! I bought a Genie Lamp for Nira, and it made a cloud strike her with lightning and rain! :p Poor Nira... Other then that nothing happened today.

UGH! Today is just bad luck for Nira or something! The robber just came and stole money from her. :wacko: Now, to check the other mails... Yay! The King is here. He just gave Nira some... Noodles. Now she only has a fortune cookie left, so lets see what it says...

Money Bag: 2

Heart: 1

Strong Person: 3!

WellI guess that was OKAY, but I wish the heart was more then one! Anyway, nothing else except I bought Nira some soda. BYE FOR NOW!!

Jeez, Nira looses hearts SO FAST!! Its pretty ANNOYING. :wacko: I mean, I just played a game like 6 min. ago, and now she lost a happy heart already.

Well, I am bored. Nira's not doing anything and I don't feel like playing games right now. So I think I'll unpause Taru! You remember Taru? She's my V4. Here's her status:

Taru

Training: 5/9

Skills:

Intelligence: 66

Arts: 9

Kindness: 7

Weight: 35 lbs

Generation: 1st

There! Oh, and Taru's a Ponytchi and her job is... I forget! brb gotta play it. Back! I went to her job, and got payed. Its a bank! The first and other only time I had a Ponytchi, she was a banker too! I guess they are suited for that job then. Well, more updates later...

PS, sorry I've been posting SO much. It must be kinda hard to keep track of... but I like posting!! :wacko:

Nira cried! I praised her and now She has... 5... training! The King also came, and gave points to Nira. Nothing with Taru.

Aw man! I just picked up Taru and I saw her pooing, but I was too late to get her on the toilet. Anyway, Nira and Taru got mail, lets see... the King visited both of them! He gave Nira 200 points, and Taru a chest! OH NO! I opened the chest and it turned Taru into an oldie! She jumped up and down angrily, then turned back to normal. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: Stupid chest, now all her happy hearts are GONE.

*celebrates her 300th Post!!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Taru got mail and Nira is in the bath. Taru's mailis a fortune cookie...

Money Bag: 1

Strong person: 2

What a lousy fortune! :furawatchi: Oh! Nira just got out of the bath... She pooed. She got mail. She lost 2 hungry hearts and 3 happies. got to go fix her.

Aw man! this really isn't Nira's day! :furawatchi: Okay, her fortune was:

Money bag: 1

Strong person: 1

What is up with that eh? EVIL. Also, she just lost her last happy heart, and in the normal mail she got a SNAKE. My poor Nira...

Latest posts

Back