What are you currently reading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosiecat

Reaction score
I'm just curious what everyone is reading right now. I'm reading The Gods are Thirsty A Novel of the French Revolution by Tanith Lee.

From A Buick 8 - Stephen King (I've read it twice but I just bought it and need to get round to reading my copy)

Animal Farm - George Orwell (Second time)

Um, I'm nearing the end of Hating Alison Ashley and I am about to start reading Clean Break by Jacqueline Wilson.

I am currently re-reading Macbeth. I love Shakespeare's plays! I am also reading Mara; Daughter of the Nile. It is a VERY good book so far!

Wow, what a small number of us that actually read books. Keep doing it, it sets you apart from the millions that don't.

I'm reading the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, by Tom Wolfe.

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Please don't tell me the ending of the deathly hallows cuz I don't know yet!

I am currently reading the manga Fruits Basket Volume 17. It's the book with Hanajima on the cover.

Well I just Finished Reading a Dragon Ball Z Manga. Now i'm Reading a Book Called "Run" I forget who its by , but its about Terry Fox.

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I'm placing holds at the library for 'blood and Chocolate' (after someone said the movie was awful) and 1984 because I've wanted to read it for a while now. I also read 'Life of Pi' and I thought it was quite good. I'm going to clean out my room in the next few days to find my copy of 'The house of the Scorpion' because that book was quite good as well.

I just finished reading Message From Nam by Danielle Steel. The first book to almost make me cry.

Next, I'm reading Daddy, another one of Danielle's books.

Just finished Catcher in the Rye (for school...) and I've just started reading the manga Mushishi by Yuki Urushibara.

The greatest book evar is A Confederacy of Dunces By John Kennedy Toole.

InuYasha book 11

xxxHolic book 4

and I'm waiting for a lot of manga at the library.

I always am reading a few books. ^^;

Comic books are not books. "graphic novels" are not books ethier.

I finished 1984 yesterday, I liked the second half better than the first, where things actually happened.

I'm going to read some other stuff, I guess. Recently I also read "The Beasties" although it was an easy read I thought it was quite good. I have a few books I got from the library I'm going to read eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back