What are you currently reading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading a book called Magyk by...Angie Sage I think? It was OK, and I might read the second book in the series or trilogy I'm not sure which it is. I also want to start reading The Diary of Anne Frank once I borrow it from my best friend's sister. And I've had Homer's the Odyssey for a while now (the translation by WHD Rouse is good. I think that's the name but I could be wrong) so I might read that. Oh, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm reading Ripley's Believe it or Not. It's actually quite interesting. I also recommend Eragon and Eldest. The movie Eragon is nothing like the book.

I'm reading Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. I've read it before, but it's one of my favorite books so I'm reading it again. It's like 50 years old, I found it at a Good Will.

I am reading a wonderful book "Love, Stargirl" It is by Jerry Spinelli, he is wonderful at writing!

I'm reading Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. I've read it before, but it's one of my favorite books so I'm reading it again. It's like 50 years old, I found it at a Good Will.
I just finished that and turned a book report for it today! What an amazing book! She was so wise it's just unbelievable. O...O

I'm in the process of reading two lucid dream books but it's taken me a few weeks. ^...^; Not to motivated to read currently and it's kinda hard too.

I decided I am going to start reading up on Norse Mythology. Its pretty interesting. No particular book though.

Got Firestar's Quest friday from my library (They have up to the latest Warrior book. =D) and finished it this morning. Over all I think I spent 8 hours reading it, now I'm reading Hoot.

I've just finished Forever by Judy Blume,

Now I'm reading Junk by Melvin Burgess,

Both good books, but I wouldn't recommend it to the people under 13 =)

x

listen for the whippoorwill- uh i forget! 0.o

kinda depressing story...

"The Tao of Pooh and The Te of Piglet" by Benjamin Hoff (I'm on the Te of Piglet part right now). Taoism philosophy explained using bits from Winne the Pooh! A very enjoyable read and good starting point for anybody with even just a titsch of interest in Taoism.

I'm reading "New Moon" by Stephanie Meyer (sp?) it's a very good book, you should get Twilight first to understand it, I reccoment it to all vampire lovers

The Dark Half - Stephen King

I do not recommend this to any children. Lol. xD

It is awesome though.

The best book ever is East by Edith Pattou! Everyone in the entire world should read that book! It's soooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back