What are you currently reading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently reading "They Never Came Home" by Louis Duncan.

Broken~Wings

"The Historian" for school. Right when it gets decent it goes back to boring. >.>

I'm reading "Aliens" the movie book thing. If anyone ever seen A. VS P (Alien versus Predator) this is like the one that started it.

Plus I'm so excited because we're reading "The Outsiders" for school, and this one is the first one from the one we read last year, so I'm really excited. The older kids read it and said it was really good.

I'm reading Forever Amber... it isn't holding my interest so far, Sunset in St. Tropez was interesting but I'm spending alot of my time of the CP.

In fact, I want to start reading Santa Paws On Christmas Island. 132 Pages. (Ain't I mature? XD)

I'm reading:

1. All-American Girl by Meg Cabot [first time. Friend let me borrow it]

2.Ready or Not by Meg Cabot. Second Time. Its technically a sequal to All-American Girl, but at the time I didn't realize it lol So yesteday I started reaidng the first one.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!! I am so close to the Deathly Hallows a I can smell the pages(oh wait,it's right in front of me)

Wind singer by William Nicolson and Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke(really good!)

Milliaswan

Well I finished every book in the HP series,so I'm reading them all over again!!!

I just finished a book called ''Mudcity'' and now I'm reading...

-Dragon Rider

-Coronation Street: The complete saga (its a 1024 page book)

-Ashley's Big Mistake

-The Eye Of Them Storm

-Buried Tresure

-Deceptions

Number the Stars by Lois lowry
Trust me, you will like that book. I had to read it in school.

I'm reading ...

- Haunted by, Meg Cabot

- The adventures of Huckleberry Finn by, Mark Twain

- New Moon by, Stephenie Meyer {Spelling is wrong on the first name I think ;-;}

&

- One last wish (It's a book with three stories) {First: Mother, Help me Live. Second: Let him Live. Third: Sixteen and Dying} by, Lurlene McDaniel

FANTASY!! fairest, currently, and the grimm fairy tales.

I haven't actually read in a long time, but I'm thinking of starting Prozac Nation over again. I lost my copy of it before I got through it, but I recently found it again. So I'll probably start reading it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back