What are you currently reading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comic books are not books. "graphic novels" are not books ethier.
I finished 1984 yesterday, I liked the second half better than the first, where things actually happened.

I'm going to read some other stuff, I guess. Recently I also read "The Beasties" although it was an easy read I thought it was quite good. I have a few books I got from the library I'm going to read eventually.
I loved 1984! That was a great book. The ending was fantastic, even though it was kind of sad.

Right now I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities. And in core we're reading Flowers For Algernon.

ttyl by Lauren MiracleIt's such an engaging book. ^_^
Oh I seriously want to read that!!

I just finished "Absolutley Normal Chaos" by Sharon Creech (My favorite author), and now I'm starting "Love, Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli. "Love, Stargirl" is the sequel to "Stargirl". It's very good so far. ^_^

~Alimania

I reading Garlic and Saphires. its a realy good book

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston.

It's really terrifying. Seriously. .__.

I am reading several books at once. Im reading Artemis Fowl 5 and Rangers Apprentice 1. Then ill get cracing on more books

Milliaswan

I really don't like to read. I just haven't found anything that I can really keep myself reading for a while. And If it's over 300 pages, I can't read it. There are a few books that I really enjoyed. And I'm even going to start rereading my A Dog's Life book because it is so awesome!!!

I recently finished a nonfiction piece called Ordeal by Hunger. I quite enjoyed it, or was freaked out, or both.

It's a near-complete account of the Donnor Party, or as near as we will ever get. Quite well written and very simple. I would reccomend it, but not for you out there who are looking for a fun read.

[SIZE=7pt]I'm currently reading The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier. I just need two more chapters and I'm done. It's a really good book^_^[/SIZE]

i'm reading Let's Get Lost

its really good but all the language and suggestions surprised me. i'm borrowing it from a friend. its really good though and i love it XD

I'm reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Ouran High School Host Club(manga!), and The Sea Of Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back