iCarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
Oh my god I watched the premiere (sp?) and OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW! I think Carly's older brother is HOT! I really REALLY love that show!!!!

Did you see it?

C~M

Yeah, I love it! It was so cool! And I had no idea that Miranda could sing. Did you see her recording the song with Drake Bell?
I knew Miranda could sing. She was in that movie School of Rock when she was little. Watch that movie. She plays a girl named Summer. OMG you will not believe how young she looks and sounds! She made the movie before Drake and Josh came out so she sounds young.

C~M

I JUST SAW IT TWICE!!!!!!!! OMG ICARLY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

(sorry about caps but I am really excited. That is so funny. "Thank you Carly. In your face Sam."

I knew Miranda could sing. She was in that movie School of Rock when she was little. Watch that movie. She plays a girl named Summer. OMG you will not believe how young she looks and sounds! She made the movie before Drake and Josh came out so she sounds young.
C~M
I've seen it before. I never knew she was a real recording artist, though. XD

iCarly rocks. I like Sam. ♥ She looked so funny bullying that boy.

Normally when characters split up and make they're own show they usually sucks.. Like Cory in the House but iCarly is a good show.

And you like Crazy Steve! :marumimitchi: j/k

lol Locky. And I actually like Cory in the House better than That's so Raven.

Anyway, I love iCarly. It's hilarious on that dance episode, on her brother's dream, he says the same thing as Carly and goes, "I don't know what's going on here, but I think I like it." XD

Latest posts

Back