iCarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys back on topic.
I personally don't like iCarly. I've never watched it, but by the commercials, I don't think I'd like it. Just not my kind of show.
Ok, it's freaky. We agree on EVERYTHING! xD When I first saw the commercials, I thought that it might be a pretty good/cool show. But then I saw it and it wasn't as good as I expected. It was ok. I just hate Miranda. You know some celebrities on tv you hate so much you want to kill them? Seriously. xD That's how I feel about Miranda. She is sooooooooooooooooo annoying on the show and she is sooooooo bad at acting. Not to mention she is extremely ugly. xD I just HATE her so much.

Sorry if that offends anyone but that's my opinion. It's ok if you like her.

My fave character is Carly and Sam's friend. What's his name again? Their friend who's a boy? What's his name? Oh well, I forgot. He's the funniest on the show. :blink: I really dont like anyone on the show but if I had to choose I'd pick Carly and Sam's friend who's a boy. Spencer's really annoying on the show too. :mellow:

Miranda Cosgrove sucks at acting. I hate her so much. End of story.
That was rather uncalled for. If one of us had said the same thing about Miley Cyrus you would have freaked. You have the right to express your opinions, but can you try to be more tactful about it?

As for the topic, I thought iCarly to be just average. Not unbearably bad but not good either. That's the way I feel about most Disney shows.

Not my favorite show, but not the worst I've seen. The acting is okay, but the plots are predictable.

Sorry if you think I'm rude but that's my opinion. You won't ever change it. Well, maybe when Miranda Cosgrove takes some acting lessons and get better at acting, but that will never happen. xD
There are ways you can express your opinions without being rude.

Oh, and to add to what I said...there was actually ONE joke in an episode of iCarly that I laughed at. Wow, I laughed at a Disney show...that's strange for me. o.o

Ciao♥

There are ways you can express your opinions without being rude.
Oh, and to add to what I said...there was actually ONE joke in an episode of iCarly that I laughed at.  Wow, I laughed at a Disney show...that's strange for me. o.o

Ciao♥
So can other ppl when they say something mean about Hannah Motana? Why dont u tell them to be nicer about their opinions? Oh I know! Cause you are also a Hannah Motana hater and you will just join in! :l

And iCarly isn't a disney show, it's Nick. Disney shows are MUCH better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, it's freaky. We agree on EVERYTHING! xD When I first saw the commercials, I thought that it might be a pretty good/cool show. But then I saw it and it wasn't as good as I expected. It was ok. I just hate Miranda. You know some celebrities on tv you hate so much you want to kill them? Seriously. xD That's how I feel about Miranda. She is sooooooooooooooooo annoying on the show and she is sooooooo bad at acting. Not to mention she is extremely ugly. xD I just HATE her so much.
Sorry if that offends anyone but that's my opinion. It's ok if you like her.

My fave character is Carly and Sam's friend. What's his name again? Their friend who's a boy? What's his name? Oh well, I forgot. He's the funniest on the show. :huh: I really dont like anyone on the show but if I had to choose I'd pick Carly and Sam's friend who's a boy. Spencer's really annoying on the show too. :huh:
I do know what it's like to hate a celebrity. But I still try to be pretty nice. Ya know like not saying mean things about them. (Not that I'm pointing fingers to you! Or anyone here) sometimes it's reallly hard though! I totally would not say she's ugly though. I think she is a very pretty girl.

I really do not like the cheetah girls. But I'm not going to say thier ugly. They are pretty.

I do know what it's like to hate a celebrity. But I still try to be pretty nice. Ya know like not saying mean things about them. (Not that I'm pointing fingers to you! Or anyone here) sometimes it's reallly hard though! I totally would not say she's ugly though. I think she is a very pretty girl.
I really do not like the cheetah girls. But I'm not going to say thier ugly. They are pretty.
Which celebrity do u hate?

I'll try to be nicer about my opinions, but ur right. It iis hard sometimes. The Cheetah Girls are ok. They're not ugly or pretty. I just think Miranda's really, really ugly. And she's a horrible actress. The shows' pretty cool though. Some ppl like some shows but they hate someone on it. That's what I feel about iCarly. I wouldn't really say I hate it cause I dont. xD But I really DO hate Miranda Cosgrove. I hated this one episode of Zoey 101 just because she was on it. >.< If Miranda was on a Hannah Montana episode I bet I'll hate it too. xD

I just said I don't like the cheetah girls. But the one I really dislike is that Bailon one.

So can other ppl when they say something mean about Hannah Motana? Why dont u tell them to be nicer about their opinions? Oh I know! Cause you are also a Hannah Motana hater and you will just join in! :l
And iCarly isn't a disney show, it's Nick. Disney shows are MUCH better.
Oh, I thought it was a Disney show. xD

I never said I hated Hannah Montana that I remember. There are things I hate much more than Hannah Montana. I am not "joining in" anything.

Can we ALL try to have a conversation about TV shows without flaming one another? I think we are all too mature to be arguing over Hannah Montana, iCarly, and Disney stuff.

Latest posts

Back