iCarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone says the same thing about Hannah Montana. If I let u guys say ur opinions then you have to let me say mine. It's a free country. :l And why does everyone think I will throw a fit? I've decided to accept other's opinions on Hannah Montana.
See what I mean by ppl not letting me say my opinions? I want to say that Miranda's a bad actresss, I can. If you can say ur opinions on Hannah Montana, I can say my opinions on iCarly.

Sorry if you think I'm rude but that's my opinion. You won't ever change it. Well, maybe when Miranda Cosgrove takes some acting lessons and get better at acting, but that will never happen. xD
Sorry for double post. What I bolded out was rude. Atleast we didnt say something like that to your perious(sp) Hannah Montana.

Sorry for double post. What I bolded out was rude. Atleast we didnt say something like that to your perious(sp) Hannah Montana.
Perious(sp) Hannah Montana? ;) What do u mean by that? Tama_Becca, this is what I meant by ppl not accepting my opinions. Why should I accept theirs if they won't accept mine? It goes both ways. You can't expect me to accept ur opinions if you can't accept mine.

Now everyone knows how I feel when someone says something mean about Hannah Montana.

Sorry if it was rude but when someone says something equally as rude about Hannah Montana you didn't say anything. :l

MileyCycrus, now you know how I feel when someone says something mean about Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana's my fave show and I like it just as much as you like iCarly, maybe even more.

Perious(sp) Hannah Montana? ;) What do u mean by that? Tama_Becca, this is what I meant by ppl not accepting my opinions. Why should I accept theirs if they won't accept mine? It goes both ways. You can't expect me to accept ur opinions if you can't accept mine.
Now everyone knows how I feel when someone says something mean about Hannah Montana.

Sorry if it was rude but when someone says something equally as rude about Hannah Montana you didn't say anything. :l

MileyCycrus, now you know how I feel when someone says something mean about Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana's my fave show and I like it just as much as you like iCarly, maybe even more.
Well you like Hannah Montana alot. I am saying that we never said anything like what you posted to HM. We never said that "poop can do better" or "Well if she gets better at acting which won't happen xD" or that "She is the worst person ever." We never said anything like that to Hannah Montana. But you did say those to Miranda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you like Hannah Montana alot. I am saying that we never said anything like what you posted to HM. We never said that "poop can do better" or "Well if she gets better at acting which won't happen xD" or that "She is the worst person ever." We never said anything like that to Hannah Montana. But you did say those to Miranda.
Someone did say that poop could act better than Miley. :l That was really rude.

Sorry if I was overreacting but I just hate Miranda Cosgrove just like u hate Miley Cyrus.

Someone did say that poop could act better than Miley. :l That was really rude.
Sorry if I was overreacting but I just hate Miranda Cosgrove just like u hate Miley Cyrus.
They did? Well maybe one of those things but not the other 2 things.

Perious(sp) Hannah Montana? :p What do u mean by that? Tama_Becca, this is what I meant by ppl not accepting my opinions. Why should I accept theirs if they won't accept mine? It goes both ways. You can't expect me to accept ur opinions if you can't accept mine.

What did I say?

Im confuzzled.

Becca♥

They did? Well maybe one of those things but not the other 2 things.
It's alright. But why would u say something mean about it? I thought you liked Hannah Montana (meaning the show, not Miley Cyrus). But why do u hate Miley Cyrus now? And give me an actual reason, not just, "cuz I do." There's a reason for everything.

Like how I hate Miranda Cosgrove cause she's a bad actress. :mellow: Ok, I'll stop now.

It's alright. But why would u say something mean about it? I thought you liked Hannah Montana (meaning the show, not Miley Cyrus). But why do u hate Miley Cyrus now? And give me an actual reason, not just, "cuz I do." There's a reason for everything.
Like how I hate Miranda Cosgrove cause she's a bad actress. :D Ok, I'll stop now.
Ugh, I hate when people ask me that! Its annoying. Well , her singing is horrible,and she goes too far because now I see HM wigs and hair accesories.

Ugh, I hate when people ask me that! Its annoying. Well , her singing is horrible,and she goes too far because now I see HM wigs and hair accesories.
I dont think her singing's horrible. :l Well, her singing is truly horrible when she sings on the show. xD She just sounds so much better on CDs and at concerts.

C'mon guys back on topic.

I personally don't like iCarly. I've never watched it, but by the commercials, I don't think I'd like it. Just not my kind of show.

Latest posts

Back