iCarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offence to anyone but I think it's a really weird show. I hate Miranda Cosgrove cause she is sooooooooooo ugly and she can't act at all. Poop can do better and I'm not kidding. iCarly is an ok show overall, but I just hate Miranda Cosgrove in it. If she wasn't in it I would like it a lot better.

[SIZE=7pt][ Is bumping from September allowed? ( Sorry I don't know ) ][/SIZE]

iCarly is my favorite show that I watch actually on the TV. It's one of the only shows I watch on TV :hitodetchi:

Why does everyone like it so much? Hannah Montana's a million times better than iCarly. Why did they even pick Miranda Cosgrove for the role anyways? She can't act. That's what ticks me off. She's the worst actress on earth and ppl say she's a good actress.
That was extremely rude, what if I said everything what you said but it was HM, you would throw a fit.

That was extremely rude, what if I said everything what you said but it was HM, you would throw a fit.
Everyone says the same thing about Hannah Montana. If I let u guys say ur opinions then you have to let me say mine. It's a free country. :l And why does everyone think I will throw a fit? I've decided to accept other's opinions on Hannah Montana.

See what I mean by ppl not letting me say my opinions? I want to say that Miranda's a bad actresss, I can. If you can say ur opinions on Hannah Montana, I can say my opinions on iCarly.

Sorry if you think I'm rude but that's my opinion. You won't ever change it. Well, maybe when Miranda Cosgrove takes some acting lessons and get better at acting, but that will never happen. xD

Everyone says the same thing about Hannah Montana. If I let u guys say ur opinions then you have to let me say mine. It's a free country. :l And why does everyone think I will throw a fit? I've decided to accept other's opinions on Hannah Montana.
See what I mean by ppl not letting me say my opinions? I want to say that Miranda's a bad actresss, I can. If you can say ur opinions on Hannah Montana, I can say my opinions on iCarly.

Sorry if you think I'm rude but that's my opinion. You won't ever change it. Well, maybe when Miranda Cosgrove takes some acting lessons and get better at acting, but that will never happen. xD
Ok fine but you could have atleast said it nicer.

Anyway I like Icarly...

I want to see the new one, where they get a chick incubator. I now officially get pics of Spencer flicking on the garbage disposal... Eewwww.......

Becca♥

^^

We are free to have opinions, but plz respect others, nothing has happened yet, but lets try to prevent a flame XD

I like it. I like the show. Its cute, not realistic, but its like that in a good way!

Becca♥

I can't believe how many ppl hate Hannah Montana but not iCarly! :) And paper*cut, I dont hate iCarly. I hate Miranda Cosgrove. I actually like iCarly a little. I'll like it more if Miranda Cosgrove's not on it. It's not really funny or anything, but I think it's interesting because Carly and Sam have their own webshow and that's cool. :blink: It's just that Miranda Cosgrove can't even act.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like Miranda Cosgrove, I dont pay much attention, but I dont hate her either, I dont even really have an opinion on her xP. I dont think she is the best actress, but I dont think she is bad in the least, and I think the song she sang is nice too.

Sam rox meh Sox XD

I dont like Miranda Cosgrove, I dont pay much attention, but I dont hate her either, I dont even really have an opinion on her xP. I dont think she is the best actress, but I dont think she is bad in the least, and I think the song she sang is nice too. Sam rox meh Sox XD
Ya thats how I feel

Lol I love sam!

Latest posts

Back