Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
In this Tamatown, there are many crimes going on nearly daily. Crime is spreading quickly, and there is no where safe to hide.

That's why, there are certain Tamagotchi's who have special powers that allow them to help the Tamagotchi's in need! These Tamagotchi's formed a group called the League of Super Tamas' (LOST)

You can either be a Super hero, a normal Tama, or even a Super Villian! Yay!

Guidelines

Please No godmodding, make your characters atleast just a bit flawed, and give them weaknesses! Just because their Superheroes, doesn't make them perfect!

Don't kill off other characters without the RPer of the character's permission! Nothing is worst then suddenly dying for no good reason!

Be Literate! While I don 't expect 9000 page posts, just please post atleast 2 sentences. Note: Sometimes there will be exceptions to this rule.

Please respect everyone nicely, mkay?

Here's my cute Tamas!!!

Name: Susumu

What is he?: Superhero

Personality: He's one of the most well known superheroes in Tamatown! He is Mameboy, and he has the basic superpoweres, basically flying, eye lasers, super strength.. He does have a few weaknesses, which will be found out later.. He's also a very nice boy, willing to help out any Tama in need! He does however believe he doesn't need any help with anything.

(I might have another character later :p We'll start once I think we have e ough characters :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Hazel

Age 4

Gender Girl

Superhero

Another one of the most well Known Superhero she is LoviGirl she is nice fun and can save anyone in Tamatown

Powers Flying balls of light invisibility and Mind reading

(Hey DJ, I would join this RP, but I think you might wanna establish some rules, or else it might end up becoming like the Kidnappers RP, I quit that one because it kinda got.. Yeah.)

(Yeah, maybe I should add some rules to this. ;p i'll be editing the first post with some rules, yay..)

Name: Ethan

What is he?: Undercover who works for the villains and superheroes

Personality: A guy who's cool, funny and athletic. Has some dark flaws to him, but is good for the most part. Doesn't like publicity, so most of the time, works alone. He has the power of darkness, and can use it to engulf people, and also attack. Also has the power to summon sharp throwing knives anytime he needs them. His main weakness is that these are his only powers, and that he cannot combine the two, or engulf huge areas in darkness.

I'll RP another character later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel is walking in tamatown undercover in normal Lovlitchi clotheing

(Your accepted Runner, yayyyy. and Tamastar, the posts should be just a wee bit longer next time, mkay?)

The recently evolved Mametchi, secretly known as "Mameboy", better known as Susumu, was sitting down on a bench, waiting for something chaotic to happen, like it does every single day..

Ethan walked around, whistling a pop song. He was bored, and didn't really know whether to help the superheroes today or help the villains. He liked helping both (Can I change it so that he's half hero, half villain?), just for the fun of being doubled faced.

hazel was bored really bored no one needed help in ages everything had been quiet so Hazel went over to her friend's house

(Hey DJ, wanna talk on Tamachat?)

Ethan walked into a convenience store, and busied himself by shuffling through the milk cartons for a good, new carton, and he found one. Purchasing it, he popped it open and chugged it down before tossing it into a trash can.

(Sure, your character could e double faced, I always liked character's like that.. Also, is Tamachat flash based? Cause I can't use flash on my IPad. Later, I'd like to go on once I'm with my Laptop.)

Susumu sighed to himself. "Guess today the criminals are tired." He sighed, stepping off of the bench.

(OOC: Okay, but I have to get off soon. Maybe later?)

Ethan yawned and then walked back to his condo. He sat down in a chair, and then got on his laptop, and started to surf the internet for criminals.

(Kay, kay just PM me when you could get on.)

Susumu was just about ready to get home, when suddenly..

"HEEEALLLLP!" A sudden cry for help! Susumu quickly ran to a nearby empty restroom, and when he stepped out, he was in his costume, a shiny red cape, along with a yellow mask and costume. He was now Mameboy!

He flew into the sky, and tried to find the cry for help...

Hazel waked back to her place and went on the laptop and video chat

(oh her weackness s she has a bracelet and that can give her the powers and enerjy so if it is broken or stolen she will faint or something)

Hazel also heard the cry got in her blue and purple costume and flew off she was LovliGirl

Mameboy continued to fly in the sky, that is, until he found the source of the cry for help! It was inside a bank, of all places.

"Alright everyone." A Makiko in a purple outfit chuckled. "All the money is now mine, and there's nothing ANY of you can do about it.."

LovliGirl turned invisible and took the money whacked her with it and she fainted then she gave it to the bank person and turned visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back